Saké Comments
HELLO!! - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: HELLO!! (/thread-1173.html)

HELLO!! - Super King - 08-25-2010 08:54 AM

Hello fellow trans fans!

Thought I would introduce myself before I start posting, 28 year old living up in sunny Cumbria, obviously I am a huge Transformers fan, although I am on a bit of a Manta Force kick at the minute, have been reading IDW's Transformers comic from the start although not really enjoying the ongoing at the minute. Favourite figure is Takara Purple Reissue Galvatron, love that dude! And my guilty pleasure is Season 3's Carnage in C-Minor, comedy gold!!

Anywhom, look forward to speaking to y'all!
Cheers

Re: HELLO!! - rockimus prime - 08-25-2010 10:12 AM

welcome to the boards! Big Grin

Re: HELLO!! - Phill - 08-25-2010 12:24 PM

Welcome to the boards.

Always nice to get new people on here. Have you been a "lurker" in the past? Did you meet the Moonies at Auto Assembly?

Phill

Re: HELLO!! - Sunstreaker - 08-25-2010 12:27 PM

Hulllooooo!

Fresh blood!

Have Zombies and cheese!

Re: HELLO!! - KingGrimlock - 08-25-2010 01:28 PM

Welcome on board fella!

Re: HELLO!! - Super King - 08-25-2010 01:31 PM

Hey guys thanks for the welcomes!
yeah man, been a 'lurker' for a while lol decided it was time it get my self on here! Nah didn't get down to Auto Assesmbly its something I have planned to do for years but there has always been something else come up, altho next year will be my year (I hope).

Re: HELLO!! - quartz - 08-25-2010 09:32 PM

Welcome. All posters are greatly welcomed as the board is not what it use to be a few years back (sadly) though I must confess to being one of the reasons lol. I use to post a lot back in the days before real life got in the way.

Still welcome and I'm glad I could get your account sorted Smile

Re: HELLO!! - GALVY - 08-27-2010 07:05 PM

Super King Wrote:Favourite figure is Takara Purple Reissue Galvatron, love that dude!

now heres a dude with good taste. :lol: :lol:

welcome to the moon fella.

Re: HELLO!! - Highram - 08-27-2010 09:08 PM

Ahoy there!
Welcome aboard! Big Grin

Re: HELLO!! - Sunstreaker - 08-28-2010 02:38 PM

Quartz Wrote:Welcome. All posters are greatly welcomed as the board is not what it use to be a few years back (sadly) though I must confess to being one of the reasons lol. I use to post a lot back in the days before real life got in the way.

Yeah... I miss the good ol' days!

BUT THEY'RE NOT GONE!

Lets bring the Cheese and Zombies back!

Re: HELLO!! - Gruff - 09-02-2010 05:28 PM

Welcome to the boards new guy!! Tell yourvfriends about this wonderous place!! A haven for all Transformery things!!