Saké Comments
UK Sightings Updates - Power Core Combiner 2-Pack Wave 2 at Tescos and NEST figures - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers News (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: UK Sightings Updates - Power Core Combiner 2-Pack Wave 2 at Tescos and NEST figures (/thread-1235.html)

UK Sightings Updates - Power Core Combiner 2-Pack Wave 2 at Tescos and NEST figures - TFATM - 09-17-2010 10:30 AM

Please use this thread to discuss the UK Sightings Updates - Power Core Combiner 2-Pack Wave 2 at Tescos and NEST figures news story on the main site.

I thought I'd bring everyone a quick update on two recent Transformers sightings.
First up thanks to Mr Neurie ­for letting us know that the Power Core Combiner 2-Pack Wave 2 figures are now popping up in Tesco's priced at £9.99.­ You can view an image of the toys on the shelves below.
The 2nd update is from UnitedBot and was posted on the [url=/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=174&start=255]sightings thread of our message board here[/url],which I must confess to often missing (sorry guys), and was of the NEXT 3-pack called "The Ravage Infiltration".  The set is contains Flak, Rollbar and the Legend Ravage toys and is priced at £26.99.
­
[img]/img/news/201009/thumb-nest-infiltration.jpg[/img]­

Re: UK Sightings Updates - Power Core Combiner 2-Pack Wave 2 at - KingGrimlock - 09-17-2010 01:22 PM

£10 for the scout packs? Think I'll pass even more on those.