Saké Comments
Blech... school... -_- - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Blech... school... -_- (/thread-1259.html)

Pages: 1 2

Blech... school... -_- - TFgirl217 - 09-26-2010 07:51 PM

shaaa, i havent been on... about 4-6 pieces of homework at the least so far...

welll.... depends on what day it it....
and since fridays usually have the most homework... i hate 'em -_-

french class is the best so far.... and social studies... ehhh... boring... science... teacher is out for almost the rest of the year ;_; ... english, hate it, ...gym, ok, i guess... chorus, i dont care, art and tech ed, at the end of each day, welll, ... i feel like cr@p -_-

so yea... fun stuff -_-

so... see you round...
~TFG -_-

Re: Blech... school... -_- - Sunstreaker - 09-26-2010 07:56 PM

TFgirl217 Wrote:shaaa, i havent been on... about 4-6 pieces of homework at the least so far...

welll.... depends on what day it it....
and since fridays usually have the most homework... i hate 'em -_-

french class is the best so far.... and social studies... ehhh... boring... science... teacher is out for almost the rest of the year ;_; ... english, hate it, ...gym, ok, i guess... chorus, i dont care, art and tech ed, at the end of each day, welll, ... i feel like cr@p -_-

so yea... fun stuff -_-

so... see you round...
~TFG -_-

They will be the happiest days of your life!

Work hard now and life will be easier when you become old and crusty.

Re: Blech... school... -_- - Starscreams_Ghost - 09-27-2010 07:08 PM

oddly teacherbot is right

happy days indeed spending all day with your buddies

doesn't happen when jobs kick in

Re: Blech... school... -_- - KingGrimlock - 09-27-2010 07:21 PM

Best days of your life. How bad is that.

Re: Blech... school... -_- - TFgirl217 - 09-27-2010 08:58 PM

KingGrimlock Wrote:How bad is that.

umm... let me think...

1) my friends don't give a cr@p about me
2) most of the teachers are boring and give out the most ridiculous amounts of homework
3) i come home with a half broken back from my back-pack, for crist sakes!!!
4) since I'm in advanced classes, they expect me to know more than an 8th grader
5) my best friend is planning to ditch me...

i could go on if you'd like...

Re: Blech... school... -_- - Starscreams_Ghost - 09-27-2010 10:22 PM

please do...

I love a bit of high school drama

Re: Blech... school... -_- - Sunstreaker - 09-27-2010 10:36 PM

umm... let me think...

They won't be the people you call friends in 5 years time. Schools about working out who you are. You don't know yet, and neither do they. Never stress about it.

2) most of the teachers are boring and give out the most ridiculous amounts of homework

Most students call things they don't understand 'boring'. If you take time to listen then you might find that something resonates. As for homework... You never have to do it. Only bother if you want to succeed. When you go for a job it will go to the person with the best qualifications and interview skills. No homework = less qualifications = lesser paid job. Your choice no one elses. Choose wisely!

Spread your load. Like Buckaroo.

4) since I'm in advanced classes, they expect me to know more than an 8th grader

Like I said before... it's not about the teachers... it's all your choice. You are master of your own destiny. You don't want to be in the advanced class? Then swap out. Go lower. It won't worry anyone... except maybe you and your kinfolk.

Then they aren't your friend. No problem.

Re: Blech... school... -_- - Sunstreaker - 09-27-2010 10:37 PM

Starscreams_Ghost Wrote:please do...

I love a bit of high school drama

Hey! That's my life! It's surprisingly easy...

Re: Blech... school... -_- - quartz - 09-28-2010 08:14 AM

Sunstreaker Wrote:umm... let me think...
They won't be the people you call friends in 5 years time. Schools about working out who you are. You don't know yet, and neither do they. Never stress about it.
Most students call things they don't understand 'boring'. If you take time to listen then you might find that something resonates. As for homework... You never have to do it. Only bother if you want to succeed. When you go for a job it will go to the person with the best qualifications and interview skills. No homework = less qualifications = lesser paid job. Your choice no one elses. Choose wisely!
Spread your load. Like Buckaroo.
Like I said before... it's not about the teachers... it's all your choice. You are master of your own destiny. You don't want to be in the advanced class? Then swap out. Go lower. It won't worry anyone... except maybe you and your kinfolk.
Then they aren't your friend. No problem.

Though you'll probably not see it now, this was a actually a very wise post from Sunstreaker. When you're at school you can often hate it, but then when you leave and you have to work you look back at your school days and don't mind it so much.

School will always be hard and its still at the beginning of a new term, so just try to keep your head high and do you're best. I suspect everyone here can relate to one if not more of the things you posted. I myself lost many many "friends" at school and since leaving the few I kept from the time most I no longer see. But its because you are learning about yourself and them and its not the numbers that count but the quality of the friends and real friends stick by you. Take The Great Destroyer. I've known him since way back when, we did not go to the same secondary school or college. He went to Uni, myself and Moonbug started working. Yet we remained friends even though for many years we did not see each other until we re-met up during College.

If you are in advanced classes then yes the pressure will be on, but you must be there because you have shown the potential to do it. Remember that, people obviously have faith in you and succeed now during your school years and you can stick it to those that dont give a crap about you as when you go on to be successful, get a decent job on decent money and they are struggling guess what .... you win.

If you are finding the advance classes too much then say to people, explain and as streaker said you can choose to drop down if need be but dont do it because its the easy option or because people you think are friends dont want to know you if you are doing the advanced stuff. If they were REAL friends they would be pleased for you.

Re: Blech... school... -_- - minion - 09-28-2010 10:05 AM

Sunstreaker is wise...

He's like the Gandalf of the board.

Re: Blech... school... -_- - Impactor - 09-28-2010 05:22 PM

i have a weird view of back when i were a lad.

my friends from school are now my co-workers so they worked out alright

towards the end of my time learning i spent it down the pub and still did alright result wise (2 alevels and 2 aslevels)

saying that i didnt really find myself untill about 3 years ago (mid twenties then)

things will work out they always do Wink

Re: Blech... school... -_- - Sunstreaker - 09-28-2010 08:45 PM

Quartz Wrote:Though you'll probably not see it now, this was a actually a very wise post from Sunstreaker.

minion Wrote:Sunstreaker is wise...

He's like the Gandalf of the board.

Funkin' A!

I am teh wise.

And I am teh Gandalf.

I even have teh beard.

[Image: streakerbeard.JPG]

And teh Cheesy pasta...

Re: Blech... school... -_- - KingGrimlock - 09-28-2010 08:50 PM

Sunstreaker Wrote:[Image: streakerbeard.JPG]

And teh Cheesy pasta...[/color]

You shall not pasta?

Re: Blech... school... -_- - Sunstreaker - 09-28-2010 08:54 PM

KingGrimlock Wrote:
Sunstreaker Wrote:[Image: streakerbeard.JPG]

And teh Cheesy pasta...[/color]

You shall not pasta?

Heh... Hehehehe!

That's proper funny! KG - If I could exalt you I would...

Re: Blech... school... -_- - Smellyferret - 09-28-2010 11:15 PM

Bleh Work, taxes, bills and not having someone to do your washing/pay for your stuff and (sometimes) tidy up after you. (but a small yay for extra ££ for TF's if your lucky!)