Saké Comments
Generations Legnds Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers News (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Generations Legnds Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker (/thread-1400.html)

Generations Legnds Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker - TFATM - 11-17-2010 09:29 AM

Please use this thread to discuss the Generations Legnds Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker news story on the main site.

KO Toys has posted images of the upcoming Transformers Generations Legends Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker toys.
[Image: LegendsGenerationsMegs01.jpg]

Re: Generations Legnds Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker - GALVY - 11-17-2010 08:52 PM

if they can do megs`s gun mode like that in legends class, why not deluxe size. instead of that classics nerf type of looking gun. i like these 3 , on my shopping list.

Re: Generations Legnds Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker - KingGrimlock - 11-17-2010 10:27 PM

Not too keen on any of them, but that Megs will make a good Browning.

Re: Generations Legnds Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker - thelastallosaur - 11-18-2010 12:09 AM

GALVY Wrote:if they can do megs`s gun mode like that in legends class, why not deluxe size. instead of that classics nerf type of looking gun.

I believe it has something to do with how long the gun barrel can be before it is considered to be close enough to real size.

Re: Generations Legnds Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker - RodimusG1 - 11-19-2010 07:11 AM

Is it wrong that I still find it funny that a minute LEGENDS SIZE Megatron STILL has to have the 'this is a toy orange barrel stopper'? I mean its not like you can hold up a bank with a legends size figure XD.... Well i suppose you could but your fingers would be too big to pull the trigger anyway XD

Re: Generations Legnds Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker - Starscreams_Ghost - 11-19-2010 11:33 AM

I'll be getting the Screamer I guess

Re: Generations Legnds Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker - KingGrimlock - 11-19-2010 11:39 AM

Starscreams_Ghost Wrote:I'll be getting the Screamer I guess

Do you even have a choice in that?

Re: Generations Legnds Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker - Starscreams_Ghost - 11-19-2010 05:04 PM

KingGrimlock Wrote:
Starscreams_Ghost Wrote:I'll be getting the Screamer I guess

Do you even have a choice in that?

No.......

Re: Generations Legnds Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker - minion - 11-19-2010 05:54 PM

Hasbro could paint a turd in G1 Screamer colours and Ghosty'd buy it. Wink

Come to think of it, he has been making noises about wanting that MP Movie Screamer...

Re: Generations Legnds Megatron, Starscream and Trailbreaker - Starscreams_Ghost - 11-20-2010 12:11 PM

it's not a want....... trust me........

but it is a NEED!!!!