Saké Comments
Transformers Dark of the Moon Trailer - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers News (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Dark of the Moon Trailer (/thread-1479.html)

Transformers Dark of the Moon Trailer - TFATM - 12-09-2010 09:42 AM

Please use this thread to discuss the Transformers Dark of the Moon Trailer news story on the main site.

­
Whilst we were out at the Taste of Chaos convert, watching Halestorm, Buckcherry, Papa Roach and Disturbed, the Teaser Trailer for Transformers: Dark of the Moon was released.
­­
You can also d­ownload the trailer from the Apple Quicktime website

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Trailer - minion - 12-09-2010 11:55 PM

Trying to remain positive so i'm reserving judgement...

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Trailer - minion - 12-10-2010 09:56 AM

Slept on this and thought some more:

Trying to look for positives rather than ranting about TF designs, what I liked about the trailer is the classic sci-fi horror approach. It's hokey, but long lost civilisations, derilict space ships, etc, are all cool. Tie that in with a government conspiracy and its good be a great little story. The Mars rover from the first film was one of my favourite ideas to come from it.

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Trailer - GALVY - 12-11-2010 02:00 PM

could be a winner if they keep the humour down and get the suspense going right through the film. any idea who the bot is?

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Trailer - Smellyferret - 12-11-2010 02:48 PM

I was expecting old one-eye.

But I reckon its bumble, we know from 1 that he'd been on earth for a while and this fits in with that.

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Trailer - quartz - 12-11-2010 05:40 PM

My thoughts are an Vector Prime / Alpha-Trion character though possibly called Sentinal Prime.

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Trailer - minion - 12-11-2010 08:53 PM

I got a Unicron vibe from the bot, especially the chewing gears in his eye - much like the planet mode maw.
Started me thinking about how they might approach a film Unicron in a manageable way. Perhaps Unicron has heralds across the universe, like a hive mind, that are smaller versions of himself?

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Trailer - KingGrimlock - 12-12-2010 10:11 AM

The only thing that I can think of is that it's Alpha Trion, due to those 'fake' Walmart listings last week. I may be putting 2 and 2 together and getting cheese but it would make sense.