Saké Comments
Ch, ch, ch, changes - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Ch, ch, ch, changes (/thread-1489.html)

Ch, ch, ch, changes - Moonbug - 12-14-2010 01:56 PM

We'll i've not been around for, like ages (to quote Shaggy). One of the reasons being is that I recently moved in with my girlfriend, as we're now renting a flat together.

I have no internet at the flat, other than wireless via BT Openzone, so it is a bit hard to do anything for the site from the flat. I've also got nowhere to display any toys (still waiting for a cabinet - and need money for that).

I do have a nice new TV now though, and all the maintenance issues (other than a towel rail in one bathroom) have finally been fixed (as of this morning).

Hopefully after the 23rd, and I get the web, I can hep back on the site again - scanning and doing what not.

Re: Ch, ch, ch, changes - Sunstreaker - 12-14-2010 04:32 PM

WE MISSS YOU!

Re: Ch, ch, ch, changes - Moonbug - 12-16-2010 10:36 PM

Posted more news stories today then in the last few months

Re: Ch, ch, ch, changes - KingGrimlock - 12-17-2010 08:46 AM

:lol: Busy boy! Be good to see you back more often mate!

Re: Ch, ch, ch, changes - Steel - 12-17-2010 02:12 PM

Dave you have always been the more Lurky of the Moonies. Its always nice having you around though hope you get a good connection sorted.

Also congrats on taking the "Moving in together" step.

Re: Ch, ch, ch, changes - Gruff - 12-18-2010 02:28 PM

well congrats on the move! Whats the flat like? bedrooms etc?

and the question on alllllll our lips is...................... who gets what from the almighty collection?

Re: Ch, ch, ch, changes - Steel - 12-18-2010 03:40 PM

May I sugest some sort of epic fighting tourniment?

Re: Ch, ch, ch, changes - quartz - 12-18-2010 03:52 PM

Gruff Wrote:well congrats on the move! Whats the flat like? bedrooms etc?

and the question on alllllll our lips is...................... who gets what from the almighty collection?

I get everything. Moonbug has some new MOTU figures and may get some of the older ones we have but I keep all the Tranformers, Joes, Visionaires, Dinoriders, Thundercats, etc etc.

His flat is a two bedroom place with too many windows for someone where you might want to put figures up. He'll probably end up with a small rectangular class cabinet with some bits in.

Re: Ch, ch, ch, changes - grizzley8u - 12-19-2010 09:20 PM

Should Have gone the GD route and got the darkest dingiest place you can find and turn it into an Aladdin's cave, he may lack something but he can sure fill a house.