Saké Comments
New Dark of the Moon Guman Alliance Helicopter revealed - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers News (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: New Dark of the Moon Guman Alliance Helicopter revealed (/thread-1598.html)

New Dark of the Moon Guman Alliance Helicopter revealed - TFATM - 01-19-2011 08:45 AM

Please use this thread to discuss the New Dark of the Moon Guman Alliance Helicopter revealed news story on the main site.

DOTMToys has posted two images over on 4chan /toy/ of a new Human Alliance figure from Transformers: Dark of the Moon.  The figure has only been shown in vehicle mode, and a mis-transformed form at that but it j­oins the previous leaked "AWE Striker" figure as a smaller Human Alliance figure.
[img]/img/news/201101/thumb-ha-helicopter-01.jpg[/img]­

Re: New Dark of the Moon Guman Alliance Helicopter revealed - phantomfish - 01-19-2011 09:31 AM

Weirdly I'm starting to like the new Human Alliance mini figures! Not too thrilled on most other DotM toys. Why stick a stupid honking great weapon on top of a car. They are meant to be "Robots in Disguise" Hasbro!

Scene:
Car driving down the street.
Man 1: Hey I wonder if thats one of those giant alien robots they been talking about?
Man 2: It obviously is you schmuck. Its got a massive alien weapon blatantly visible strapped to its roof!

Re: New Dark of the Moon Guman Alliance Helicopter revealed - KingGrimlock - 01-19-2011 11:42 AM

These will be pretty much the only ones I have a look at I think and even then they're not grabbing me.