Saké Comments
What will the Loose BotCon toys be - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What will the Loose BotCon toys be (/thread-1654.html)

What will the Loose BotCon toys be - Moonbug - 02-06-2011 01:06 PM

So we know the Stunticons are the box set, chances are G2 Breakdown will be the custom contest toy .. but what will the other 5 loose toys be?

Aerialbots, using Jetstorm, Jetfire, lugnut and three different Starscreams (activator, normal and ... ummm ... not sure). Protectobots (Prowl for Grooze, Bulkhead for first aid, Arcee or blurr for Streetwise, blackout for blades and someone else for HotShot.

Re: What will the Loose BotCon toys be - KingGrimlock - 02-06-2011 06:53 PM

Autotrooper 3 pack for the army builder
Cybertron Prime for Kup
Sentinel Prime for Earth Mode Ironhide
Starscream mold for Ramjet, Thundercracker and Slipstream
Hydrodive Bumblebee mold for Cliffjumper and Wasp

Re: What will the Loose BotCon toys be - minion - 02-06-2011 09:52 PM

I think there are plenty of candidates for the second set. As far as Animated combiners go I see the Protectorbots as the most obvious choice given the abundance of rescue vehicle molds already in the line.

It would be nice to give fans the missing Animated seekers though.

Re: What will the Loose BotCon toys be - RodimusG1 - 02-06-2011 10:55 PM

must admit I'm thinking Wasp and Slipstream are probably likely (and i wouldn't complain) but a set of the missing seekers would be nice,

Re: What will the Loose BotCon toys be - Moonbug - 02-10-2011 10:45 PM

Woot I called Drag Strip .. though not sure if I like it, the head is too close to Arcee's in colour.

Re: What will the Loose BotCon toys be - minion - 02-10-2011 10:50 PM

I think the head works, especially the strong colouring on the eoutside of the mouth plate. I think making Dragstrip a girl is a great little change up, much like Scylla in Beast Wars II.

Re: What will the Loose BotCon toys be - KingGrimlock - 02-10-2011 10:58 PM

Double woot! Called it as well. Think it really works and can't wait to see what the other 2 look like with new heads!