Saké Comments
'Streakers Pursuit of Cobra Pics! - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: 'Streakers Pursuit of Cobra Pics! (/thread-1734.html)

'Streakers Pursuit of Cobra Pics! - Sunstreaker - 02-24-2011 08:58 PM

Not opened these either... breaking my heart... but they look absolutely gorgeous in box!

[Image: POCx1.JPG]

First wave of the Bravo vehicles.

[Image: POCx2.JPG]

Close up on the Snow Cat. Wolf Hound is a stoopid name...

[Image: POCx3.JPG]

New HiSS... hmmm.... need to buy another 5 of these... there's been a running change though. This is an early wave Brown HiSS (I'm assuming!) the newer waves are a tasteful Black...

[Image: POCx4.JPG]

The Mech wave. Not sure where this came from in the grand scheme of things, but they look groovy!

Re: 'Streakers Pursuit of Cobra Pics! - Sunstreaker - 02-24-2011 09:07 PM

[Image: POCx5.JPG]

Cobra Devient with Cyber-Viper. I sooo wanna build the Cyber-Vipers, but don't really wan't vast numbers of Mechs... I'll probably succumb and buy more eventually...

[Image: POCx6.JPG]

Steel Marauder... with Kickstart... umm... a bit bland really... Not really into the idea of Joe Mechs. Doesn't quite fit with my world view to be honest.

[Image: POCx7.JPG]

Wave 2 Alpha Vehicles!

[Image: POCx8.JPG]

Ghost Hawk with Tomahawk. New character, and not a re-named Lift-Ticket as I previously thought...

Re: 'Streakers Pursuit of Cobra Pics! - minion - 02-24-2011 09:23 PM

Cool stuff. Did Hasbro loose the name to Snow Cat or are they just tards?

Re: 'Streakers Pursuit of Cobra Pics! - Sunstreaker - 02-24-2011 09:53 PM

Think so. There's been a lot of name shuffling. It's why we had Heavy Duty instead of Roadblock in RoC.

A few more to post up - I'm missing a fair few photo's - like my Sgt. Slaughters, and a few other bits of RoC. Will hopefully be bringing stuff back to Essex soon, so I can finally get around to opening figs and taking some proper photos!

Re: 'Streakers Pursuit of Cobra Pics! - minion - 02-24-2011 11:17 PM

Shame when names change. Worse when they replace it with pap like Wolf Hound. That's like calling it Husky Mutt.
If they called it Fox Hound i'd be sold though, although that needs to be a unit rather than a vehicle.

You back in Essex then? We need a mini-Blotcon!

Re: 'Streakers Pursuit of Cobra Pics! - Sunstreaker - 02-24-2011 11:34 PM

All my stuff is still in Welsh Wales, but I should be 'Ssex bound with most of my books for work on Monday!

I'm up for a Blot-con!

Desperate to re-sort everything. Hate that all my stuff is boxed.

Re: 'Streakers Pursuit of Cobra Pics! - Sunstreaker - 02-25-2011 09:15 AM

[Image: POCx9.JPG]

New Dreadnok! Stormrider with the Doomcycle.

[Image: POCx10.JPG]
First carded wave with Cobra Carded Cobra Commander. Looking like this will be the last of the RoC style CC helmets. Shiny or Rag face only from now on! Am just stunned at the vast amount of stuffs with all these guys. Gear for the win!

[Image: POCx11.JPG]

Ice Cutters with Red Packed Snow Serpents! Oh and another A.W.E. New Joe with this one. Night Fox. Hmmm.

[Image: POCx12.JPG]

Wave 2 Bravo Vehicles!

Re: 'Streakers Pursuit of Cobra Pics! - Sunstreaker - 02-25-2011 10:19 AM

[Image: POCx14.JPG]
Building Jungle Vipers!

[Image: POCx15.JPG]

...and the Jungle Viper wave. The Snake-Eyes has a whirly kick action... sigh... aside from that it's a pretty sweet wave. Arctic Destro? Win! Recondo as Blaine from predator? Win! (I've got the 'Billy' Spirit Iron Knife as well, along with the Cobra-Kai Dojo Quick-Kick... and am wondering why I don't have any photos...) Desert Dusty and Zartan? Win!

[Image: POCx16.JPG]

The Shock Trooper wave - Shock Trooper is gorgeous, am waiting for more from T'interweb (ordered me some more Alley-Vipers as well!). A lot of Core characters in this wave - SE, Duke, Destro and SS (With whirl wind kicking action... Bleargh... will 'Sbro never learn...), new Lowlight and Skydive, and a new Cobra Character called Shadow Tracker... who has a mask and Dreds... Clear that there is some serious Predator-love in the PoC design team! As soon as I open them, I'll do a diorama of 'Dutch'-Duke, 'Blaine'-Recondo and 'Billy'-Spirit getting shot up from the tree canopy...

Re: 'Streakers Pursuit of Cobra Pics! - Sunstreaker - 03-03-2011 09:18 PM

[Image: POCx17.JPG]
The TRUS exclusives - 'Billy' Spirit and Cobra-Kai Quick Kick!

Re: 'Streakers Pursuit of Cobra Pics! - minion - 03-04-2011 09:04 PM

The Predator-eque figures rule. Wish they'd done a Stalker 'Dillon' and someone else as Mac to go with them.