Saké Comments
CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! (/thread-1796.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - Sunstreaker - 03-24-2011 07:25 AM

[Image: snakecake4.JPG]

Camo-cake :: with green!

[Image: snakecake5.JPG]

[Image: snakecake6.JPG]

Camo-cake :: With dribbly Snake-Eyes!

[Image: snakecake7.JPG]

Highlighted dribbly black with thick slightly greyer butter icing...

More pics of the cake being eaten tonight!

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - KingGrimlock - 03-24-2011 10:50 AM

That's actually a damn good job man! A little freaky to, like Snake Eyes coming out of the fog to steal your lips.

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - Sunstreaker - 03-24-2011 05:27 PM

Cheers KG!

Icing's not really a medium I'm that familiar with... it's proving a little tricksier to work with than I first thought... but I think I'm getting the hang of it! I took more photo's of me and my buddy Lew eating the beast - the Camo inside has come out ok - a little bit like a child having an epilectic fit in a box of Crayola, but definately identifiable as Camo. Probably shouldn't have flavoured each colour of the camo... Mixing Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla and Lemon in different layers tastes like diabetes...

Have more ingredients - and am really getting into this now - and folk at work are helping me eat the cakes... I think Alley-Vipers tonight!

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - Sunstreaker - 03-24-2011 07:21 PM

Photo's from yesterdays 'Lads-Night';

[Image: snakecake8.JPG]

Cutting the Snake...

[Image: snakecake9.JPG]

The Brown is a little too 'Red'... but now I know... and knowing is half the battle!

[Image: snakecake10.JPG]

3/4 Snake!

[Image: snakecake11.JPG]

Lewis enjoys!

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - Sunstreaker - 03-24-2011 07:23 PM

[Image: snakecake12.JPG]
That's some tasty cake!

[Image: snakecake13.JPG]

[Image: snakecake14.JPG]

[Image: snakecake15.JPG]

Some close up's of the Camo... It was actually really nice...

Not started tonights endeavour yet... but looking forward to it!

A little dissapointed I'm getting no competition...

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - Starscreams_Ghost - 03-25-2011 03:23 PM

possibly because no one has the same amount of free time as you do lol

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - Sunstreaker - 03-26-2011 08:53 AM

Effort would be nice, but even a token show would be better than nothing. I'm pretty certain that everyones cooked at least something over the past fortnight... doesn't take massive amounts of effort to arrange your gravy and mash in the shape of the Matrix... or autobot symbol the ketchup on your chips...

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - quartz - 03-26-2011 10:14 AM

It is looking good though. Keep them coming

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - Sunstreaker - 03-26-2011 11:06 AM

Cheers Big Q!

Made Alley-Viper and Cobra Trooper cupcakes the other night (the Cobra Trooper ones tasted like Flash toilet cleaner...) will upload photo's later!

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - KingGrimlock - 03-26-2011 02:56 PM

Flash toiler cleaner? Nice.

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - Sunstreaker - 03-26-2011 02:59 PM

I may have used a little too much lemon flavouring...

Very edible though.

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - Sunstreaker - 03-26-2011 03:07 PM

Sunstreakers Troop-Builder Cup-Cakes!
[Image: TBCC1.JPG]

Alley-Vipers...

[Image: TBCC2.JPG]

Cobra Troopers....

[Image: TBCC3.JPG]

Close up on the Alley-Viper - spot the blue marbled Camo-streaks!

[Image: TBCC4]

A little burnt... but cooling...

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - Sunstreaker - 03-26-2011 03:11 PM

[Image: TBCC5.JPG]
Slap on the icing! Thick butter-Icing... Yumm!

Started running out of butter... so not as much icing as I would have liked... but we live and learn!

[Image: TBCC6.JPG]

ORANGE!

[Image: TBCC7.JPG]

BLUE!

[Image: TBCC8.JPG]
Hand-piped Cobra logo's... tricksy...

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - Sunstreaker - 03-26-2011 03:14 PM

[Image: TBCC9.JPG]
Close up on an 'Alley-Viper'

[Image: TBCC10.JPG]

Troopers!

[Image: TBCC11.JPG]

Serried ranks...

[Image: TBCC12.JPG]
Close up on a 'Trooper'

Re: CAKE! ...and other goodness... COMPETITION! - Sunstreaker - 03-26-2011 03:15 PM

[Image: TBCC13.JPG]
Units deployed on a table...

[Image: TBCC14.JPG]

An aerial shot.

[Image: TBCC15.JPG]

Alley-Viper Camo - Marbling.

[Image: TBCC16.JPG]
Tasty!