Saké Comments
Hasbro to increase the price of Transformers Dark of the Moon toys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers News (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Hasbro to increase the price of Transformers Dark of the Moon toys (/thread-1892.html)

Hasbro to increase the price of Transformers Dark of the Moon toys - TFATM - 04-13-2011 09:37 AM

Please use this thread to discuss the Hasbro to increase the price of Transformers Dark of the Moon toys news story on the main site.

Kapow Toys are reporting, via their website FullMetalHero.com, that the RRP for Transformers toys are set to rise with the release of the Transformers: Dark of the Moon line.

"This has yet to be confirmed directly by Hasbro but Forbidden Planet UK
have listed the following prices via their wholesale arm as the official
price points, the wholesale prices supplied which we cannot give out
would back up this price point if retailers are to make any money [Image: frown.png]

1) Deluxe - £14.99

2) Voyager - £29.99

3) Leader - £59.99

4) Cyberverse Ark set - £44.99

5) Cyberverse Legends Basic - £5.99

6) Cyberverse Scouts - £12.99

Now this seems like a crazy move on Hasbros part if true, especially
after retailing RTS between - £10.95 - £12.95 on the domestic market.
"

re: Hasbro to increase the price of Transformers Dark of the - Omegastoopreme - 04-13-2011 12:14 PM

Won't be particularly surprised at this, although it is worth bearing in mind that Forbidden Planet have never exactly been the most economical of retailers.

They are known for putting quite a big markup on things.

Re: Hasbro to increase the price of Transformers Dark of the Moo - minion - 04-13-2011 07:40 PM

Holy ****! No way i'd pay that price for a scout, and at £15 I will only be buying deluxe toys I definitely want. No room for whimsical buys.