Saké Comments
'Streaker's Secrets of the Third Reich Figures - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: 'Streaker's Secrets of the Third Reich Figures (/thread-1902.html)

Pages: 1 2

Re: 'Streaker's Secrets of the Third Reich Figures - Sunstreaker - 04-28-2011 11:49 PM

Whole slew of stuffs!

Here take a wee gander...

http://www.firestormgames.co.uk/secrets-of-the-3rd-reich

It's mostly all 'race-specific'... for example, the Allies don't get Werewolves (although the Brits get a few renegade Vampires...) Only the Nazi's and the Russians get Zombies, but the Ruskies also get Were-bears and 'Siberians'. The Yanks get 'Super Soldiers'. We get Royal Marine Commandos...

Re: 'Streaker's Secrets of the Third Reich Figures - KingGrimlock - 04-29-2011 08:36 AM

So we get stuff that actually exists to combat the forces of the supernatural? Because the Brits are that damn hard!

Re: 'Streaker's Secrets of the Third Reich Figures - minion - 04-29-2011 03:28 PM

KingGrimlock Wrote:So we get stuff that actually exists to combat the forces of the supernatural? Because the Brits are that damn hard!

Quoted for truth.

Re: 'Streaker's Secrets of the Third Reich Figures - Sunstreaker - 04-29-2011 05:46 PM

minion Wrote:
KingGrimlock Wrote:So we get stuff that actually exists to combat the forces of the supernatural? Because the Brits are that damn hard!

Quoted for truth.

I think we get silver bullets as well!

Ooo... and these...

[Image: wasp-squad.jpg]

Yes. That's Spit-fire based power-armour...

Re: 'Streaker's Secrets of the Third Reich Figures - KingGrimlock - 04-29-2011 09:51 PM

And with that you have my interest! :lol:

Re: 'Streaker's Secrets of the Third Reich Figures - Sunstreaker - 04-30-2011 11:31 AM

In which case you might like...

[Image: 130687a.jpg]

German Tiger Panzer-Mech!

[Image: jetmechlarge.jpg]

German Lufte-Mech!

[Image: 834360a.jpg]

British Para's!

[Image: INC205_Gretel_von_X_feature2_large.jpg?1239854218]

Greta Von X!

[Image: R-DOOM1-Nayk-spider-mech.png]

And the Soviet Spider-Mech! Yes, that's a T-34-85 turret on mechanical spider legs...

Re: 'Streaker's Secrets of the Third Reich Figures - KingGrimlock - 04-30-2011 08:38 PM

HA! Love the spider mech. All good tanks are spiders.

Re: 'Streaker's Secrets of the Third Reich Figures - Sunstreaker - 05-10-2011 10:35 PM

Am more than a little irked at the moment by my lack of access to things like 'paint', and 'my stuff', and 'space'.

Would sorely like to get painting some of these bad boys again.

Getting the same feeling for FoW tanks and infantry. Just glad that FoW haven't released anything Late War in a while.

Not painted anything since Christmas... If they were Workshop all of my armies would be obsolete by now...