Saké Comments
What do u think about transformers animated having 3 seasons - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What do u think about transformers animated having 3 seasons (/thread-1958.html)

What do u think about transformers animated having 3 seasons - Transformersfan619 - 04-28-2011 10:18 PM

What do u think about transformers animated having 3 seasons and not more. When I saw that there was going to be no more I got angry, so what do u think?

Re: What do u think about transformers animated having 3 seasons - Phill - 04-28-2011 10:36 PM

It was a shame, as it was building up a good reputation, and the toys were fairly accurate to their on-screen counterparts.

But Hasbro had other plans and I'd say Transformers Prime is shaping up well to be a good replacement. Lets just hope they keep it going longer than 3 seasons.

Re: What do u think about transformers animated having 3 seasons - gojira72 - 04-29-2011 01:33 PM

Yeah, i was a real shame to end it where they did, and there were some nice figures been planed as well. Sad

Re: What do u think about transformers animated having 3 seasons - Smellyferret - 04-29-2011 11:09 PM

I really didnt like the style of animated bots tbh. I liked the alt modes but the bots were 'ugly' imho.

As such it didn't bother me!

Re: What do u think about transformers animated having 3 seasons - Transformersfan619 - 04-29-2011 11:16 PM

Smellyferret Wrote:I really didnt like the style of animated bots tbh. I liked the alt modes but the bots were 'ugly' imho.

As such it didn't bother me!
Will I can't blame u if u didn't like it that much, at least u were honest thank u Smile