Saké Comments
Movie-verse Ultra Magnus preview - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Movie-verse Ultra Magnus preview (/thread-1998.html)

Movie-verse Ultra Magnus preview - Dubcustomz - 06-27-2011 04:46 PM

Just finished up this guy, but too bloody hot to take fully gallery pictures today so i just snapped a quick preview pic.
[Image: 5877725548_508daec7a0_b.jpg]
He'll be up on ebay when he's done.

Re: Movie-verse Ultra Magnus preview - dalisprime - 06-27-2011 05:46 PM

Nice job, however I'd have prefered the Sentinel Prime mold as the base for this character, not only as tribute to Animated/RiD but also because I feel the optimus -> ultra magnus repaints are getting old. With that said - you did an excellent job with your base material Smile

Re: Movie-verse Ultra Magnus preview - Dubcustomz - 06-27-2011 07:50 PM

dalisprime Wrote:Nice job, however I'd have prefered the Sentinel Prime mold as the base for this character, not only as tribute to Animated/RiD but also because I feel the optimus -> ultra magnus repaints are getting old. With that said - you did an excellent job with your base material Smile

Hmm..maybe, but when i started this the leader Sentinel Prime mold didnt even exist lol. Besides i LOATHE animated and never liked RiD either so i probably wouldnt have gone down that route anyway.
I always wanted to make a white-prime clone Magnus out of the ROTF leader Prime mold, i felt the toy would suit white perfectly.
Anyway thanks for the comment! Big Grin