Saké Comments
Been out of it for a while .. - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Been out of it for a while .. (/thread-2021.html)

Been out of it for a while .. - Moonbug - 08-02-2011 08:32 PM

Well I've been out of touch for the best part of 8 months, and slightly out for longer. I find it hard to know what is going on in the world of Transformers, in the case of new releases and especially all the 3rd party products.

Anyone else find it hard to catch back up

Re: Been out of it for a while .. - Phill - 08-03-2011 08:33 PM

Generally I keep on top of the info about releases, but don't always buy them.

Most of the ROTF toys held no interest for me, but HFTD, Generations and many of the other 2010/2011 lines grabbed my interest, and with DOTM it's exactly the same, I just don't feel like collecting most of them.

I don't think the movie toys have been bad for the line as a whole, I'll just be glad to see the back of about 80% of them. Roll on mre Classic styled figures.

Re: Been out of it for a while .. - Sunstreaker - 08-13-2011 11:37 PM

I find it all so very confusing...

I nearly got sucked back into buying just before 'DotM' was released... but the whole thing was starting to feel like 1990 all over again, so I bugged out...

Re: Been out of it for a while .. - Gruff - 08-14-2011 12:48 PM

Although I dont post/spam as frequently as I used to, I do do my best to try and keep on top of things and collect all there is to get. I skipped most of Animated because I really hated how it looked but then ended up with a coupla figs and saw a few episodes and changed my mind.

Cant really stay away for too long.............

Re: Been out of it for a while .. - Sunstreaker - 08-14-2011 09:14 PM

I'm only here for you Gruff...