Saké Comments
<<< Hypocrite - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: <<< Hypocrite (/thread-2574.html)

<<< Hypocrite - Gruff - 07-29-2012 05:32 PM

I used to advocate "freeing toys from their plastic prisons" but now it seems the "space" issue is starting to catch me up.

Although I have to say I've been a good boy and only kept prized characters like Artfire, Shokaract, CatSCAN, Windrazor, Airrazor, Sandstorm and collectors club Astrotrain in their contained states.

Anyone got a bunch of stuff still sealed anymore?

Actually I'm quite alarmed at how many people are selling off their collections to be honest Confused

RE: <<< Hypocrite - Phill - 07-29-2012 07:59 PM

I have some sealed stuff.
One I'm keeping for an emergency. By emergency I'm specifically meaning a Beast Wars Dinobot I'm keeping incase my Beast Wars Grimlock gets hit by GPS.

I've also got my G2 Sideswipe that I can't bring myself to open, simply because it used to be part of the Hartman collection.

The other ones I'll never open are the Movie 1 Varidia Starscream and the Shining and Movie Preview Magnus.

I've got some sealed Beast Wars Transmetal stuff, and also the reissue G2 Prime and the Magnus repaint.

RE: <<< Hypocrite - thelastallosaur - 07-29-2012 11:44 PM

Nothing sealed in my collection, though most of my movie 1 and 2 figures have been put back into their boxes since I don't have room to display them all. Although in a purely space sense my collection of boxes takes up far more room than my collection of the figures themselves.