Saké Comments
New pictures of upcoming 3rd Party Products include super-deformed Convoy and Hearts of Steel Starsc - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers News (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: New pictures of upcoming 3rd Party Products include super-deformed Convoy and Hearts of Steel Starsc (/thread-330.html)

New pictures of upcoming 3rd Party Products include super-deformed Convoy and Hearts of Steel Starsc - TFATM - 01-01-2012 11:29 AM

Please use this thread to discuss the New pictures of upcoming 3rd Party Products include super-deformed Convoy and Hearts of Steel Starsc news story on the main site.

­­Seibertro­n.com have published three news stories containing images from a recent Japanese garage kit show.  The first mirrors images that were originally published on TFC Toys weibo page
that shows i­mages of a previously unannounced third-party Hearts
of Steel: Starscream figure. Normally MasterMind Creations are the company that fans associate with Hearts of Steel products but this new figure is from D.I. Studio.  You can view a copy of some of the images at the bottom of this news story.
>
The second story contained i­mages and information from the  TEKMEN weibo page which showed some news images of a Super-Deformed Convoy (Optimus Prime) figure that, despite his proportions, appears to be able to transform, albeit by taking him apart and rebuilding the vehicle mode.  The figure comes complete with a trailer, accessories and multiple hands.­

[img]/img/news/201201/thumb/super-deformed-optimus-prime-05.jpg[/img]­