Saké Comments
Transformers Dark of the Moon BOGOF offer at Toys R Us - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers News (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Dark of the Moon BOGOF offer at Toys R Us (/thread-675.html)

Transformers Dark of the Moon BOGOF offer at Toys R Us - TFATM - 05-24-2011 04:29 PM

Please use this thread to discuss the Transformers Dark of the Moon BOGOF offer at Toys R Us news story on the main site.

The Toys R Us website is currently offering a Buy One Get One Free offer on all Transformers: Dark of the Moon items.  If you are a fan of DotM or, like us, have not bothered to get anything thus far, this offer may be the best time to start

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon BOGOF offer at Toys R Us - waraijj - 05-24-2011 06:47 PM

aw.. just when i bought some voyagers last week.. is it ethical to return them and get the deal ? Smile

re: Transformers Dark of the Moon BOGOF offer at Toys R Us - Omegastoopreme - 05-24-2011 07:11 PM

Actually its buy 1 get 1 half price not free

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon BOGOF offer at Toys R Us - quartz - 05-24-2011 07:16 PM

Ah yes so it is teaches me to read and type news stories at work lol

re: Transformers Dark of the Moon BOGOHPF offer at Toys R Us - Omegastoopreme - 05-24-2011 08:13 PM

:)No worries! I hope my boss never realises how much of my time I spend mooching over TF sites when I should be working lol