Saké Comments
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys (/thread-721.html)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - pauliucca maximus - 11-21-2008 12:09 AM

RID super sideburn and x brawn very cheap, animated prime and as will most people this week deep space starscream

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 11-21-2008 07:43 PM

Robot Heroes - Rumble vs Arcee, Tarantulas vs Optimus Primal, and Waspinator vs Rhinox.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Hellhound - 11-21-2008 09:30 PM

Overkill & Dragstrip.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 11-22-2008 12:45 PM

Overkill and Dragstrip as well!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - gojira72 - 11-22-2008 01:05 PM

Just got Universe Ironhide and Silverstreak from argos in york.

Silverstreak is nice but poor Ironhide, as well as the design faults and bad paint apps his hips were pinned to the spine the wrong way and i had to take the pin out and swap them round. im now tempted to try and make his head look strait and colour his face silver.

just glad i did not pay out for the henkei version. Sad

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - oddsey - 11-22-2008 01:45 PM

Jazz, Megatron, and Hound legends.

Oh, and three Acid Storms from Play.
Bargain @ £5 each and they all came individually boxed! Seems Play have finally realised the error of their ways regarding inadequate packaging! Big Grin

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - minion - 11-22-2008 03:38 PM

Animated Swoop and Sentinel Prime from Play ( and like oddsey's,they were individually boxed). Swoop is so-so, but Sentinel Prime is a fantastic figure.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Nemesis Maximus - 11-24-2008 07:43 PM

micron boosters 4 set from pahntomfish- thank you! and universe legends Jazz and Megatron from asda. The predacons from the booster join the classics Predator attack squad and Brimstone from the universe mini-con set as my new Predacon unit, in small scale with the bigger bots... and legends Megatron will be Megastorm! woo!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sonny - 11-25-2008 11:34 AM

universe acid storm with two left thighs. :lol: stupid hasbro and their child labor!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - frenzy_rumble - 11-26-2008 03:45 PM

Here's one for you all to drool over...
TFTM2 Soundwave....should be here in 2 more days!!!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - gojira72 - 11-28-2008 11:19 AM

Henkei Skywarp and Thundercracker and Universe Sideswipe Big Grin .

henkei's had no major problems apart from Thundercrackers loose sholder cannons but Sideswipe had only half of his face painted, soon fixed that with a silver sharpie.

The QC is starting to be a big problem Sad .

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 11-28-2008 11:57 AM

gojira72 Wrote:Henkei Skywarp and Thundercracker and Universe Sideswipe Big Grin .

henkei's had no major problems apart from Thundercrackers loose sholder cannons but Sideswipe had only half of his face painted, soon fixed that with a silver sharpie.

The QC is starting to be a big problem Sad .

The arm screws MIGHT need tightened slightly.

Apparently its fixed most of the Henkei Seeker Missile problems.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 11-29-2008 01:47 PM

Went toy hunting again today, and found practically nothing.

Managed to get the Jazz, Hound and Megatron Legends from Asda for retail price, rather than the inflated prices they've been online.

Also seeing as the Tesco's I've been to yesterday and today didn't have the Animated Exclusive sets in, I decided to get the Prowl, Prime and Bumblebee Legends pack from Argos.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - oddsey - 11-29-2008 08:49 PM

Fracture, Crankcase, and Breakaway.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - sideways - 12-03-2008 08:24 PM

Animated Lugnut - def 1 of my favourite Animated figures