Saké Comments
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys (/thread-721.html)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 03-20-2009 08:40 AM

Superlink:
Shadow Hawk Cosmos Type
Fire Hot Shot

Micron Legend:
Kabaya Street Action Team
Micron Booster 0
Green TV Boy Exclusive Prime

Universe:
Spring Value Air Military Team

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Heavyassault360 - 03-20-2009 07:46 PM

Universe Hotshot........ :|

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 03-24-2009 09:41 PM

g1 metroplex with 100% accessories. £21.00 Big Grin Big Grin

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - sideways - 03-28-2009 11:51 PM

Animated - Ultra Magnus, Safeguard and Wreckgar

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - minion - 03-30-2009 04:37 PM

Universe Robot Heroes from TRU:

BW Silverbolt, BW TM1 Megatron, Kickback, Ironhide, Blaster and Thurst

TM1 Megatrobn is amazing! One of my favourite Robot Heroes!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 03-31-2009 05:12 PM

Universe Countdown and Darkwind.

Robot Heroes - Kickback vs Ironhide, Megatron vs Silverbolt, & Thrust vs Blaster.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 04-04-2009 09:19 PM

Animated Magnus and Henkei Hotshot from the wonderful people at Kapow.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - gojira72 - 04-06-2009 06:11 PM

henkei Hot Shot, and Dinobot.

Alternity Convoy Red.

Masterpiece Grimlock.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - oddsey - 04-07-2009 01:11 AM

FCVPI99 Wrote:on 4/3/09 i went to a differant taget to find Shockwave and got the G-1 Colored version for 24.99

Have you still got your receipt? They have reduced the G1 Shockwave and Sunstorms down to $4.99!!
If you still have your receipt, you should be able to take it in and get a $20 refund. (Think it has to be within a week of you buying it.)

Edit:
Too late.
Apparently the $4.99 price was an error and they have upped the price to $22.99. Sad
Still, you could get $2 back I suppose.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Toymachine - 04-08-2009 12:45 PM

Masterpiece Grimlock, Animated Sentinel Prime, black chase G1 Landcross and the red chase Micromaster Sixtrain.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 04-08-2009 01:21 PM

Toymachine Wrote:black chase G1 Landcross

I'm not gutted at all since you outbid me on that one!!! [Image: chainsaw.gif] [Image: camper.gif] [Image: katana.gif] [Image: rocketwhore.gif]

Back on topic:
Henkei Hotroad
Universe Ratchet
Animated Shadow Blade Megatron
Universe Stormcloud
Universe Inferno
G1 Micromaster Air Patrol

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Hellhound - 04-09-2009 05:35 PM

Henkei Wheelie / Cosmos / Warpath

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 04-10-2009 04:50 PM

not a tf and not a brag but i did pick up a robomachine gobot "scooter" for 10p from a boot sale last weekend.
if only it was wheelie.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - rockimus prime - 04-11-2009 03:53 PM

deluxe blurr
blazing lockdown
and jazz

got all of them together for a nice price of £14

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thelastallosaur - 04-13-2009 05:23 PM

Animated Ultra Magnus from Kapow Toys, one of the greatest figures from the animated line, Blurr who is the other, and Swindle who apart from his gun is kinda meh.
Not sure about Blazing Lockdown yet, but since I already have the other two versions of him and this one is the most different I'll probably get one eventually.