Saké Comments
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys (/thread-721.html)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thejuggernaut - 07-11-2009 12:09 PM

Picked up the following from Toys R Us Nottingham today :

Voyager : The Fallen
Desert Tracker Ratchet

Scout : Depthcharge
Ransack

Happy Hunting. Smile

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 07-11-2009 08:17 PM

my poor wallet.
i gots g1 menasor complete
g1 dirge missing missille launchers and missilles
g1 erector missing crane part (which i have)
g1 thrust missing fists and launchers and missilles
g1 flattop(micromaster) complete with cardback
g1 hotspot complete with defensor parts
just over 100 notes for that lot. well worth it Big Grin

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Unitedbot - 07-11-2009 09:24 PM

HA Bumblebee form sainsburys for £24.99 he is AWESOME!!!!
The Fallen from TRU for £21.97 not opened yet but looks great in the box.

Re-Issue Rodimus major . I only had Rodimus Prime when I was a kid this guy is soooo much better.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 07-12-2009 11:09 AM

RotF deluxe Sideswipe and Breakaway and FAB Jolt and Megatron.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 07-12-2009 09:20 PM

g1 skullcruncher complete
g1 airraid with gun
g1 pipes.

now to decide to sell some armada/energon/cybertron stuff. gotta make room. and money. :?

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - UltraPrime - 07-14-2009 10:50 AM

Animated Roadbuster Ultra Magnus
Animated Shadow Blade Megatron

£19.99 each from TRU.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 07-14-2009 10:54 AM

UltraPrime Wrote:Animated Roadbuster Ultra Magnus
Animated Shadow Blade Megatron

£19.99 each from TRU.

Thanks for the heads up UP!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thelastallosaur - 07-14-2009 11:58 AM

ROTF Starscream and Chromia from John Lewis, no sign of Skids though, he could be hard to find...

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - minion - 07-14-2009 04:43 PM

Picked up Roadbuster Magnus from TRU on Monday. £19.99 sweetens the toy!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 07-14-2009 09:29 PM

g1 greasepit(micromaster) complete from our very own spacebridge.
g1 countdown almost complete.
gotta love the micromasters. Smile

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thelastallosaur - 07-14-2009 10:52 PM

Human alliance Bumblebee at Sainsbury's, stuch out since it was the only thing underpriced in a sea of overpriced, £24.99, oddly the same price as their voyagers.
I'm not as fond of him as others seem to be. Love the altmode, but robot mode is a bit meh. Still, if someone had told me six months ago that Hasbro would be releasing a set of figures focused on human interaction, I would have expected much worse. I've only just started scratching the surface of his posability, which could be his saving grace. Cannot wait for Barricade.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 07-15-2009 11:14 AM

Yay my order from Kapow Toys has arrived: Ice Cream Twins and Jolt. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I'm so glad I'm on leave from work so I get chance to play with.......erm enjoy these figures!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Unitedbot - 07-15-2009 11:52 AM

I have made the same order. Hopefully they have arrived today.

What are the Twins like?

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 07-15-2009 03:14 PM

The twins are exceptional little figures. Okay the ice cream van mode is a bit difficult to get every panel together but as little robots they are excellent.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 07-16-2009 05:05 PM

Superion upgrade from the good good folks at Kapowtoys.co.uk. Awesome piece of kit, only let down by the shoddiness of the original toy.
Universe Vector Prime from Play.com with a box that looks like they have played football with it.