Saké Comments
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys (/thread-721.html)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thejuggernaut - 07-17-2009 09:22 AM

Saw Robot Heroes Scene's 'Battle for the Allspark' & 'Battle of the Fallen' in Nottingham Toys R us.

Both £19.99, which i thought was a little on the pricey side. :x

Happy Hunting. Smile

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 07-17-2009 09:33 AM

Those are on the website to.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - waraijj - 07-17-2009 12:02 PM

KingGrimlock Wrote:Superion upgrade from the good good folks at Kapowtoys.co.uk. Awesome piece of kit, only let down by the shoddiness of the original toy.
Universe Vector Prime from Play.com with a box that looks like they have played football with it.

I thought they improved their packaging lately.

regarding superion upgrade, can you post some pictures? haven't seen a proper coloured version online together with superion.

Thanks!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 07-17-2009 12:17 PM

waraijj Wrote:
KingGrimlock Wrote:Superion upgrade from the good good folks at Kapowtoys.co.uk. Awesome piece of kit, only let down by the shoddiness of the original toy.
Universe Vector Prime from Play.com with a box that looks like they have played football with it.

regarding superion upgrade, can you post some pictures? haven't seen a proper coloured version online together with superion.

Thanks!

Will do! He is actually the colours of most of the 'prototype' shots with a few others splashes and some lovely chrome...mmm chrome.... Looks totally awesome. You can have a read of my somewhat rambling review here -
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kapow-toys.com/product_info.php?products_id=1394&osCsid=85838b54e25cccfbb9a0f1dfed846c3d">http://www.kapow-toys.com/product_info. ... dfed846c3d</a><!-- m -->

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 07-18-2009 10:47 AM

The Fallen great looking figure but I can't seem to figure out how to get those tabs into his kneepads in alt mode. :roll: Also MA-03 Bumblebee one of the only versions of movie Bumblebee that I didn't own.......until now! I only need Lawson's gold Bumblebee (never gonna happen!) to complete my set.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 07-19-2009 08:38 PM

g1 fizzle
g1 blast off

both loose but welcome. Wink

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - oddsey - 07-19-2009 09:57 PM

waraijj Wrote:
KingGrimlock Wrote:Universe Vector Prime from Play.com with a box that looks like they have played football with it.

They had.

Now it seems very hit and miss how they are packaged.
My VP arrived Friday in the old Play "packaging" of a thin plastic bag and bugger all else. Miraculously he was in pretty good nick considering, just a crease in the cardboard on the front where the 'statue's' face is.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 07-20-2009 09:16 PM

waraijj Wrote:

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay on these. Just got a new phone and I can't download the photos from it without new software. Joy.

EDIT: TFCC Landquake and TPB Maximum Dinobots.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Unitedbot - 07-26-2009 01:20 PM

ROTF Scalpel form John Lewis Trafford Centre and Dune Runer and Chromia from Altrincham TRU.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 07-27-2009 02:32 PM

RotF Stratosphere, Scalpel and Dune Runner.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 07-28-2009 04:17 PM

Botcon 2007 Springer thanks to the wonderful Spacebridge.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Wreckgarr - 07-30-2009 02:56 AM

Hey, been lurking but not posting, too busy/ill!!

got myself Universe Voyager LEo Prime for £5 at tesco, supposed to be £15 which was down from £19.99. Sorry, but this toy reaffirms why I didnt like the beast wars, hardly any transformation, electronics gone too, pointless key action. Overall a lazy toy but at £5 im probably gonna sell it on Wink

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 07-30-2009 05:37 AM

Wreckgarr Wrote:Hey, been lurking but not posting, too busy/ill!!

got myself Universe Voyager LEo Prime for £5 at tesco, supposed to be £15 which was down from £19.99. Sorry, but this toy reaffirms why I didnt like the beast wars, hardly any transformation, electronics gone too, pointless key action. Overall a lazy toy but at £5 im probably gonna sell it on Wink

It's a Cybertron toy though, not a Beast Wars one.

Although I never use the electronics in my Transformers, I was dissapointed that they stripped out the electronics in it.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 07-30-2009 06:40 AM

Same is true of Vector Prime, which means his Cyber Planet Key does nothing.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 07-30-2009 07:48 AM

KingGrimlock Wrote:Same is true of Vector Prime, which means hIs Cyber Planet Key does nothing.

Thanks for that I was really tempted to buy VP but since his electronics have been stripped out I don't want him anymore. I do already have all 3 different Cybertron versions of him anyway!