Saké Comments
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys (/thread-721.html)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - minion - 09-02-2008 08:54 PM

Animated Oil Slick

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Unitedbot - 09-03-2008 11:06 AM

TFA Oil Slick and Ultra Magnus

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - rockimus prime - 09-03-2008 12:03 PM

animated grimlock

i really want shockwave/longarm

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Impactor - 09-03-2008 07:47 PM

went on a bit of an animated shop:

starscream
bulkhead
cybertron megs
blackarachnia
bumblebee

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 09-03-2008 09:52 PM

Animated Snarl... sooooo awesome.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - trione - 09-04-2008 08:09 PM

Animated Jazz, Soundwave and Snarl from Argos Meadowhall Sheffield with 25% off fantastic!! (just registered on forum was previously Try001 but I wasn't really taking part much hopefully will be on here more (I went to John lewis the day someone posted that masterpiece megatron and skywarp were available...gutted...lol) I love sightings and brags normally end up in me doing a tour of local stores. Jazz is my fave of these three

Tris

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 09-04-2008 08:47 PM

animated blackaracnia and ratchet. titanium rodimus and galvatron. those last two were 1.50 each in asda. shelf warmers ehh!! love em Big Grin

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Hob - 09-04-2008 08:47 PM

Picked up Oil Slick from my Local TRU they had Snarl, Soundwave and Oil slick.

My local ASDA had Blitzwing and Lugnitz but didn't pick them up.

Hob.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Volume 11 - 09-05-2008 05:40 AM

Went looking at all of the local Walmarts, TRUs and Targets and came up empty handed until I needed to run an errand later in the day at Walmart and came across a nice aisle display that had numerous Blitzwings, Voyager Primes, Grimlocks and some older deluxes on the other side. I picked up a Blitzwing.

For anyone in the states this was at the Colfax and Wadsworth Walmart in Denver and no other stores in the area had anything new out...

Also, I had to look through each Blitzwing because the decepticon logo was smeared on almost all of the ones they had along with the glossy black paint underneath....

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thejuggernaut - 09-05-2008 01:04 PM

Picked up

Animated Blitzwing £19.97
Animated Grimlock £19.97
Animated Lugnut £19.97
Animated Soundwave £9.97 At Nottingham's Tesco last night.

Happy Hunting.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 09-05-2008 07:17 PM

Boss Coffee MiniCons - Craydon and Seawave.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - minion - 09-05-2008 08:46 PM

Animated Jazz

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 09-06-2008 04:12 PM

Animated Grimlock from FP sale. £16!!!

And MIB RID Dreadwing and Smokejumper

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 09-08-2008 11:07 PM

Universe
Smokescreen and Liftor
Ransack and Refute

Universe 2.0
Legends Jazz, Hound and G2 Megatron (all really cool!)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Loosecannon - 09-09-2008 06:45 PM

Picked up at TRU:

Jazz
Snarl
Soundwave