Saké Comments
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys (/thread-721.html)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - sideways - 09-11-2008 04:15 PM

Animated Soundwave Big Grin

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 09-11-2008 09:11 PM

animated snarl,soundwave and oil slick.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thejuggernaut - 09-12-2008 10:46 AM

Nottingham's West Bridgeford Asda had a full set of Animated Voyager GrimLock, Lugnut & Blitzwing. 3 of each.

Plus loads of Series 3 Deluxes. (Jazz, Soundwave, Snarl, And Oilslick).

Happy Hunting.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Heavyassault360 - 09-12-2008 06:11 PM

Bought Fracture from the Movie line.I had to.I love the Classic Universe line.Shocker to me was they made the character a femmebot.
Best thing is Walmart is doing us some justice.I paid $8 and some change for a deluxe. 8-)

Profile reminds me of Gobot Crasher as do the colors that she is. :ugeek:

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 09-13-2008 11:11 AM

Universe K-Mart Exclusive 12 Mini-con Pack.....it looks so cool in packaging, but I've yet to figure out how to get them out of there without destroying it!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 09-13-2008 12:29 PM

phantomfish Wrote:Universe K-Mart Exclusive 12 Mini-con Pack.....it looks so cool in packaging, but I've yet to figure out how to get them out of there without destroying it!

You have to totally dismantle the pack. There's LOTS of small twist ties between each layer.

Its easy enough to do, but just take your time with it.

Did you get the USA version or the one from Woolworths?

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 09-13-2008 01:42 PM

Phill Wrote:
phantomfish Wrote:Universe K-Mart Exclusive 12 Mini-con Pack.....it looks so cool in packaging, but I've yet to figure out how to get them out of there without destroying it!

You have to totally dismantle the pack. There's LOTS of small twist ties between each layer.

Its easy enough to do, but just take your time with it.

Did you get the USA version or the one from Woolworths?

The USA version. It's taken me the best part of 40 minutes to do but they are all out now. They are probably the best mini-con repaints so far. An excellent combination of colours and themes really make them stand out.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Moonbug - 09-13-2008 07:16 PM

OK, here's what we've bought / had deliverered in the last three weeks

Animated
Cybertronian Mode Optimus Prime
Prowl
Bumblebee
Ratchet
Snarl
Jazz
Grimlock
Bulkhead (Leader)
Cybertronian Mode Megatron (Voyager)
Starscream
Lugnut
Blitzwing
Blackarachnia
Oil Slick
Soundwave
Lockdown
Earth Mode Megatron (Leader)

Robot Heroes
BW Rattrap
BW Cheetor
BW Megatron
BW Blackarachnia
G1 Sunstreaker
G1 Hound
G1 Galvatron
G1 Blitzwing

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - sideways - 09-14-2008 02:18 PM

SDCC Classics Nemesis Prime

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - trione - 09-14-2008 05:51 PM

Animated Blitzwing and cybertron deluxe Prime ( got scared that the wave 1's might not show up again)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Toymachine - 09-16-2008 09:37 PM

Since my last post I now have animated Soundwave and Snarl as well as Universe Prowl, Tankor and Sunstreaker. I also won a load of Mega SCF figures on eBay.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 09-17-2008 07:01 PM

Boss Coffee Mini-cons

Walmart Movie Deluxes:
Fracture
Crankcase
Breakaway

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 09-17-2008 07:31 PM

Feels like AGES since I got anything, but WallMart Movie Deluxes - Crankcase, Breakaway and Fracture.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Death-Shed - 09-19-2008 01:24 AM

Just two figures this week - Animated Blitzwing & Encore Thundercracker & Skywarp.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 09-19-2008 08:04 AM

Movie New Exclusive Flame Megatron (voyager class flame repaint) I'll try and post some piccies later.