Saké Comments
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys (/thread-721.html)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 07-25-2010 02:40 PM

PCC Skyburst and Bombshock, Legends Ravage, Cyberfire Bumblebee and Fireburst Optimus Prime and HFTD Ironhide.

Finally a quality TF haul!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 07-25-2010 09:24 PM

a g1 optimus prime cab of the boot sale for £1.50. his stacks are snapped, but other than that hes pretty good. just need a trailer for him to go with my other three primes.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - iPrimus - 07-27-2010 11:49 AM

PCC 2 Pack Smolder with Chopper Big Grin

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 07-29-2010 03:00 PM

EZ Arcee and Jolt from eBay!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Steel - 07-29-2010 03:09 PM

After avoiding Transformers for about 2 years I got Masterpeice Grimlock for my birthday... He's awesome and now I have the little voice in my head telling me to buy more. I thought I killed it. DAMN YOU MRS.STEEL! you know my weakness is nostalgia.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - dalisprime - 07-30-2010 08:22 AM

Is that the Takara MP Grimlock, or did you get a hold of Hasbro's version?

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Steel - 07-30-2010 11:51 AM

Its the Takara one. Although I'm trying to grab a Hasbro version or two for customizing.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Moonbug - 07-30-2010 01:37 PM

BotCon 2010 box set
Device Label Cheetas
Device Label Dinosaurer
Sleep Mode Convoy (may have already been listed)
ROTF Deadend
Animated Skywarp
KOLD Clear Starscream (freebie)
KOLD Clear Convoy (freebie)
LDT Gold Legends Bumblebee (freebie)

ummm ... who else

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 07-31-2010 05:50 PM

Lots bought today;

Power Core Combiners Bombshock and the Combaticons and Skyburst and the Arielbots.

Also as they were cheap Movie - Smokescreen, Deep Desert Brawl and Gears.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 07-31-2010 08:34 PM

i gave in and picked up universe brakedown,backstop,scattorshot,lugnutz,and undermine. all £4.99 each from home bargains. hate seeing shelfwarmers looking lonely.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Unitedbot - 07-31-2010 09:20 PM

PCC Smoulder and Chopster from Argos.

KO Animated Activator thundercracker from Poundland. Cheap tat it maybe but I was suprised the tranforming gimmick worked.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sharp-O - 07-31-2010 09:25 PM

GALVY Wrote:i gave in and picked up universe brakedown,backstop,scattorshot,lugnutz,and undermine. all £4.99 each from home bargains. hate seeing shelfwarmers looking lonely.

I was only interested in Lugnutz and Brushguard and they both kinda sucked. Still, if they get off the shelves, maybe we might get some better stuff :roll:

Unitedbot Wrote:KO Animated Activator thundercracker from Poundland. Cheap tat it maybe but I was suprised the tranforming gimmick worked.

Was there a choice or was it multiples of one character?

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 07-31-2010 09:56 PM

Reissue Seacons
Mudslinger and the Destructicons
HFTD Breacher
Animated Rodimus
ROTF Mindwipe
G1 Skullcruncher

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sharp-O - 07-31-2010 10:06 PM

KingGrimlock Wrote:Reissue Seacons
Mudslinger and the Destructicons
HFTD Breacher
Animated Rodimus
ROTF Mindwipe
G1 Skullcruncher

Some of those your new review batch or bought for yourself?

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Unitedbot - 08-01-2010 04:03 PM

Sharp-O Wrote:
Unitedbot Wrote:KO Animated Activator thundercracker from Poundland. Cheap tat it maybe but I was suprised the tranforming gimmick worked.

Was there a choice or was it multiples of one character?

Yeah a choice of Lockdown , Ratchet and Thundercracker

Todays Haul:
Car Boot ROTF Ulimate Bumblebee (missing battlemask) for £4.00

PCC Searchlight from Argos.