Saké Comments
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys (/thread-721.html)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - minion - 09-19-2008 07:38 PM

Acid Storm and Galvatron from Universe.

Galvatron is awesome but crumbles in your hands. Lost both legs and arms during transfrmation, and his cnanon arm dropped out of the peg holder. pretty shoddy build, almost KOP in quality. That said it is a neat toy.

Acid Storm is cool, but I prefer the 'Rainstorm' custom SSG did for my birthday last year as my true green seeker.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 09-19-2008 10:32 PM

animated jazz.

now to replace the bumblebee i broke from playing to much, i mean arranging in a sensible way Wink

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - pauliucca maximus - 09-20-2008 01:59 PM

thunderclash complete, ghost starscream, energon cubes and energon swoop and grimlock busy week! Big Grin

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 09-23-2008 10:21 AM

Micron Legend X-Dimension Star Saber Team. Only 3 more X-Dimension teams to track down (Destruction, Race and Space) and I will have them all at last!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Loosecannon - 09-25-2008 04:44 PM

Universe Galvatron

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - pauliucca maximus - 09-25-2008 05:54 PM

energon shockwave, battle ravage,classics suntreaker prowl and tankor animated prowl and rachet Big Grin

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 09-27-2008 12:08 PM

Universe Galvatron - Lordy, what a needlessly complicated transformation!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Loosecannon - 09-27-2008 06:54 PM

Galvy is too difficult to transform - and the instructions didnt help. The legs alone took me ages to sort.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - pauliucca maximus - 09-28-2008 06:50 PM

Just ordered galvaton sounds like bad idea think he can be transformed just the once! (Not that i spend all the time transforming the others and rearranging them in action poses) HONEST!!!!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Toymachine - 09-29-2008 09:48 PM

Encore Metroplex

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Toymachine - 09-30-2008 03:41 PM

Picked up the last Animated Voyager Grimlock and an Optimus from Dunfermline Tesco for £9.98 each. Big Grin Shame that I bought Lugnut and Blitzwing from Play the other day, as I could have saved another £6 Sad

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 09-30-2008 05:57 PM

Animated Ultra Magnus. Best TF in years, great looking, excellent features, cool transformation and brilliant posability. Highly recommended!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 09-30-2008 10:50 PM

Animated Blitzwing and Soundwave from Tesco... thank you chain store, bulk buying! Thank you for the savings passed on to us, the humble shopper. Thank you for making me break my strict Animated toy laws, only Dinos and Ninjas need no longer apply. It's a free for all!!! Or I'll put it down to my G1 sensibilities and that we haven't had a Classic update of either Big Grin as for the toys, Blitzwing, not bad, little disappointing, glad he was only a tenner. Soundwave, great transformation, nice and fiddly, cute Lazerbeak, crap head mould.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sonny - 10-02-2008 01:44 PM

Alt Ricochet, thanks to Phill. I was gonna use it for a project but theres no way i can cut him up he is too gorgeous. Destorying a black subaru with flames? I couldnt live with myself.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - sideways - 10-03-2008 10:31 AM

Universe Galvatron and Acidstorm