Saké Comments
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys (/thread-721.html)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - dalisprime - 09-28-2010 11:16 PM

If only I had a hairdryer...I'm not joking here either o.O

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sharp-O - 09-29-2010 12:11 AM

dalisprime Wrote:If only I had a hairdryer...I'm not joking here either o.O

I think hot water (not boiling hot) does the same trick.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 09-29-2010 05:31 AM

Sharp-O Wrote:
dalisprime Wrote:If only I had a hairdryer...I'm not joking here either o.O

I think hot water (not boiling hot) does the same trick.

By hot, he means just bellow boiling. Problem is you'll need a pot big enough to get just the gun in and make sure nothing else touches the sides.

I'll check mine tonight.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - dalisprime - 09-29-2010 12:00 PM

The water trick worked wonders, thanks guys. Treated it with a cold shower after the hot bath and his gun went from bent and floppy to straight and stiff (yes i went there)!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sharp-O - 09-29-2010 12:57 PM

dalisprime Wrote:Treated it with a cold shower after the hot bath and his gun went from bent and floppy to straight and stiff

That's what she said 8-)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 09-29-2010 05:14 PM

dalisprime Wrote:Gotta ask Phill - does you Banzai suffer from a floppy machine gun on the turret syndrome? Mine has it bent and it seems there is nothing I can do about it =/

Gun on mine was fine, however one of the legs fell off as soon as I took him out of the pack.

I couldn't quite put my finger on what was wrong with him, and why he wouldn't stand properly. When comparing him to my Bludgeon, I saw that his legs were switched. Simple pop-off then back on sorted it though.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sharp-O - 09-30-2010 01:17 PM

HFTD Legends Sandstorm, because I missed out on the Beachcomber mold first time round.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 09-30-2010 01:27 PM

Omega Prime

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 09-30-2010 05:39 PM

Okay big list:
Double Clutch and Mudslinger PCC from Argos
Sandstorm, Long Haul, Override and Tracker Hound (thanks King Grimlock!)
Animated Jetpack Bumblebee from Yahobby
Takara Animated Bumblebee from Robotkingdom
HftD Rollbar (Dune Runner redeco) from eBay
Generations WfC Megatron from eBay
RotF Hoist (finally) from eBay

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 09-30-2010 06:11 PM

Generations WFC Megatron and Darkmount, from TRU.

So to the Hasbro employee that said Generations were done - Suck on your lack of knowledge of your own products, my contact is right again!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sharp-O - 09-30-2010 06:54 PM

phantomfish Wrote:Double Clutch and Mudslinger PCC from Argos

May have to have a look at my local store for that.....

Phill Wrote:Generations WFC Megatron and Darkmount, from TRU.

So to the Hasbro employee that said Generations were done - Suck on your lack of knowledge of your own products, my contact is right again!

Best damn news I've had today Big Grin

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Smellyferret - 10-01-2010 11:17 PM

G1 insecticons (loose)

Damn this army builder thing in my head...

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 10-02-2010 01:30 PM

HftD Legends Sandstorm and Tracker Hound.

PCC - Leadfoot & Pinpoint, Sledge & Throttler, and Icepick & Chainclaw.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - dalisprime - 10-02-2010 03:31 PM

NEST deluxe Lockdown
Generations Drift

While on it, any idea which wave legends Ravage belongs to and when/if we will get a chance to buy him? Don't want to spend over £20 on a set in which I want only 1 figure =/

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sharp-O - 10-02-2010 07:03 PM

dalisprime Wrote:While on it, any idea which wave legends Ravage belongs to and when/if we will get a chance to buy him? Don't want to spend over £20 on a set in which I want only 1 figure =/

The one with Bumblebee, Prime, and the red bulldozer, I think it was the first wave.

I bought HFTD Legends Long Haul and he's all kinds of adorable.