Saké Comments
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys (/thread-721.html)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Decepticlone117 - 11-15-2010 11:28 PM

Masterpiece Grimlock
Generations Darkmount/Straxus
Generations Drift
Generations Thrust

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Hellhound - 11-17-2010 06:45 PM

HFTD Axor, as he was going cheap in Sainsbury's.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 11-18-2010 01:28 PM

Generations Mini-cons: Swashplate, Pan Handler, Brake Neck and Drivetrain
Cybertron Mini-cons: Recon Mini-con team (I have the Kabaya versions but wanted the original versions too)
Activators: Megatron (awwww a sweet evil villain!)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 11-21-2010 10:10 PM

leader jetfire from home bargains. one i wont transform much i think.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - dalisprime - 11-22-2010 09:51 AM

Gave in and got BB Bee on sale at Sainsbury's. Wish there was a way to reverse the axe so it actually points the blade in the right direction =/ Sloppy, sloppy design.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 11-23-2010 06:39 PM

animated voyager starscream and megatron(cybertron mode) £12.99 each from beatties.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sharp-O - 11-23-2010 07:17 PM

Transformers Vol. 1: For All Mankind. I think these issues get some unfair schtick, especially given later issues. Plus the artworks fantastic, despite the same face for most folks.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - RodimusG1 - 11-24-2010 08:34 PM

takara collection Kup and Wheelie

and for my on going quest to get the listed 'Original 13'

Galaxy Force Soundblaster (aka Logos Prime of the original 13)

so thats :
Prima (Protoform Optimus prime)
Megatronus Prime (the fallen)
Nexus Prime
Vector Prime
and Logos Prime all present and correct now,

next on the hunt list is Alpha Trion then the real fun begins in trying to find something i can kit bash into the Leige Maximo :lol:

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Smellyferret - 11-26-2010 05:24 PM

G1 'figureking' tigertrack Smile Smile Smile

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thelastallosaur - 11-26-2010 07:18 PM

Just got a nice pile of stuff from Kapow Toys

HFTD voyager Optimus and Payload, PCC Sledge, Icepick and Leadfoot, and the reason for the order in the first place, Animated Ironhide and Rodimus.
I'm surprised how much I love Payload, I may have to track down a Long Haul now. Battle Blades Prime is good once you remove the aformentioned blades (much better without them). The Powercore two packs are alright, and the Animated figures are both great. Still got a few more to track down, but I kind of want to stretch that time out, I'll miss getting these guys when I have them all.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 11-26-2010 08:40 PM

For those that follow me on twitter or are my friends on Facebook you already know. Generations Thunderwing. Epic.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sharp-O - 11-27-2010 05:08 PM

Generations Straxus.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 11-30-2010 01:51 PM

PCC

Crankcase and Destrons
&
Stakeout and Protectabots

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - minion - 12-07-2010 04:26 PM

On a random whim...

PCC Dinobots, and now I am totally sold on the PCC concept. What an amazing toy with tremendous play value.
Moonbug, I take it all back!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 12-07-2010 05:26 PM

minion Wrote:On a random whim...

PCC Dinobots, and now I am totally sold on the PCC concept. What an amazing toy with tremendous play value.
Moonbug, I take it all back!

:lol: Firstly, woot! Another convert. Secondly, where from!?