Saké Comments
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys (/thread-721.html)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - dalisprime - 12-07-2010 09:28 PM

Do comics count? If so finally got my hands on Last Stand of the Wreckers. Cracking, cracking story.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 12-08-2010 11:26 AM

PCC Darkstream, Windburn and Steelshot from eBay and Generations Cybertronian Soundwave also from eBay.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 12-08-2010 09:10 PM

TFC stepper. still the best collection of reissues. i just love the extras you get .

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - minion - 12-08-2010 09:31 PM

KingGrimlock Wrote::lol: Firstly, woot! Another convert. Secondly, where from!?

Toyz and Gamez

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 12-10-2010 11:37 AM

Reveal the Shield legends Gold Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Megatron and Starscream from Toyzandgamez

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 12-11-2010 01:45 PM

ROTF voyager stratosphere and megatron. £9.99 each from home bargains.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - minion - 12-11-2010 08:51 PM

Re-issue Seacons from Kapow Toys - my second set so I can keep my first mint and have these ones out to play with.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - quartz - 12-12-2010 10:38 PM

My purchases from last week

Silver Animated Bumblebee
Gold Animated Megatron

Both Lucky Draws (of course)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 12-13-2010 01:29 PM

Masterpiece Grimlock. Had to do a 30 mile round trip to get him from Coventry as he has been discontinued and they were the only store with 1 left in my area.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sharp-O - 12-14-2010 06:41 PM

HFTD Seaspray. Now I've got to resist every urge I have not to open the damn thing now. I'm doing this thing this year where the presents I buy with the money I'm given for Christmas will be wrapped up so I have something to unwrap on Christmas morn Big Grin

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - GALVY - 12-16-2010 07:39 PM

complete g1 blurr from evilbay.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 12-17-2010 11:42 AM

PCC Grimstone (from Kapow), Crankcase and Stakeout (both from eBay). Now to make some crazy looking combinations with all my PCC goodness!!!! Big Grin

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - minion - 12-17-2010 04:05 PM

Welcome to 2010 Unicron - UNIVERSAL DOMINATOR (have to say that bit in a deep voice) from the Moonies.

Love it love it love it! This is the Unicron toy. So glad I took the punt and got him.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 12-18-2010 01:32 PM

Fansproject Crossfire Kit for Superion (from Robotkingdom) when I pay the bloody customs charges. Why the hell I have to pay an extra clearance fee on top of the VAT is beyond me. Sad

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 12-18-2010 01:43 PM

phantomfish Wrote:Why the hell I have to pay an extra clearance fee on top of the VAT is beyond me. Sad

It's because they "pay" the fees/VAT on your behalf, so they're taking a risk that you won't accept the package. There is a way around paying the handling charges, but it would mean that all of your parcels get checked and possibly charged.