Saké Comments
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys (/thread-721.html)

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 04-11-2011 12:33 PM

What an odd weekend haul:
Universe Blades
Generations Wheeljack
Cybertron Backstop

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sharp-O - 04-11-2011 02:38 PM

RTS Tracks for £4 from Tesco. BOOSH! Big Grin

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - KingGrimlock - 04-11-2011 03:11 PM

Generations Scourge
Generations Thunderknackers
Generations Warpath
United Scourge
United Frenzy and Rumble
United Campaign Targetmasters Recoil, Haywire and Fracas.

I love visiting friends with toy shops!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - gojira72 - 04-13-2011 05:31 PM

KingGrimlock Wrote:Generations Scourge
Generations Thunderknackers
Generations Warpath
United Scourge
United Frenzy and Rumble
United Campaign Targetmasters Recoil, Haywire and Fracas.

I love visiting friends with toy shops!

Wow, that sounds like an expensive day.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - gojira72 - 04-13-2011 05:33 PM

Robot Masters Burning Beast Convoy

been meaning to pick this up for ages Smile

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sunstreaker - 04-14-2011 04:18 PM

In anticipation of the arrival of my Sentinal Prime and the RTS bits Ghosty picked up for me, since I've not bought myself any Transformers in a long ol' time, I bid the good Lady wife to ' Get me a Transformer when you're down the shop. Don't mind which. The cheapest one that doesn't look Gay.'

And she's returned with Darkmount!

Looking good!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - minion - 04-14-2011 08:19 PM

Sunstreaker Wrote: In anticipation of the arrival of my Sentinal Prime and the RTS bits Ghosty picked up for me, since I've not bought myself any Transformers in a long ol' time, I bid the good Lady wife to ' Get me a Transformer when you're down the shop. Don't mind which. The cheapest one that doesn't look Gay.'

Looking good!

Darkmount/Straxus is awesome. I really recommend Skullgrin too if you see him. it' a cracking repaint (+ new head).

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sunstreaker - 04-15-2011 10:31 AM

minion Wrote:
Sunstreaker Wrote: In anticipation of the arrival of my Sentinal Prime and the RTS bits Ghosty picked up for me, since I've not bought myself any Transformers in a long ol' time, I bid the good Lady wife to ' Get me a Transformer when you're down the shop. Don't mind which. The cheapest one that doesn't look Gay.'

Looking good!

Darkmount/Straxus is awesome. I really recommend Skullgrin too if you see him. it' a cracking repaint (+ new head).

Cheers Bowl-head! Will keep an eagle eye out!

Am determined not to get sucked back in, Ghosty has got me a few 'old faces' to go with my Sentinal Prime when that arrives, and I think just a few on a shelf (when I get shelves sorted out again...) will do me!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sunstreaker - 04-15-2011 10:43 AM

MY SENTINAL PRIME HAS JUST ARRIVED!

Am cracking him out of box and taking photo's as I post...

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Hob - 04-15-2011 12:42 PM

Bought RTS Optimus Prime yesterday passed up Wreck gar and Perceptor but will go back and grab them. edit they had bumblebee as well nice new paint job.

Also from ages ago.

RTS Tracks and Jazz.

Does Jazz's chest piece click in to place or is it supposed to be kind of loose and not fit properly?

Might just be me.

Hob.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Sharp-O - 04-15-2011 07:57 PM

Hob Wrote:[
Does Jazz's chest piece click in to place or is it supposed to be kind of loose and not fit properly?

Might just be me.

It's the gear mechanism inside the chest, it's a little shoddy. Mine's exactly the same.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Unitedbot - 04-16-2011 07:43 PM

I gear Kup heads arrived today. The Cygar head is awesome.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - phantomfish - 04-20-2011 10:34 AM

Flip yeah!!!!

Generations Kup and Scourge arrived today from 3 darths (finally!). Even though I'm working from home today I'm waiting until my lunch break to open them! How sad am I.
Also got PCC Spa......sorry Over-run from eBay. A nicely executed figure that will be lost in the controversy over his name. I've never seen Hasbro use so many sticky labels on packaging in my life!

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Hob - 04-20-2011 10:38 AM

picked up a windcharger yesterday. After rading the hassle some people had getting one thought it was a must. Really nice figure and looks great. They had 2 but couldn't afford to buy another one, if its there on payday then i'll pick it up for the future.

Hob.

Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - gojira72 - 04-23-2011 10:38 AM

Generations Warpath, and Cliffjumper replacement head from kapow. Big Grin

Robot masters star Saber off ebay