Saké Comments
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys (/thread-721.html)

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 02-10-2012 07:20 AM

Finally managed to get BotCon 2009 Razorclaw and Elita-1 for a decent price. Now to go after the others.

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - gojira72 - 02-15-2012 08:54 PM

Over the last couple of months I've picked up:

DOTM: Cyberverse Flak, Thundercracker, Laserbeak, Mudflap, Takara Skywarp and Deluxe Soundwave.

Generations: Junkheap and Skyshadow.

Prime: RID Megatron, Optimus, Bumblebee, Wheeljack and Cliffjumper.

PCC: Undertow.

Misc: Headrobots Bludgeon custom head, and The Free Kre-o Matrix Prime in a Doctor Who comic.

Oh and the latest MillionHero Generations book (hope they do a prime one this year).

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thelastallosaur - 02-23-2012 10:14 PM

Managed to pick up Prime Wheeljack and Soundwave from Sainsbury's today (no sign of megatron though). As cold as I've been towards this line, these are a good couple of figures, with soundwave being the superior of the two. Wheeljack has a very angular thing going, which puts him somewhat at odds with some of the other figures, but his car mode is pretty striking because of it. Soundwave is wonderfully creepy, with proportions that are almost but not quite human, and laserbeak, although he looks more like ratbat to me, integrates really well.

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - gojira72 - 02-28-2012 03:24 PM

Found more Prime stuff:

RID Soundwave (finaly),
Bee vs Starscream Entertainment Pack (my first, First Edition buys),
Cyberverse Commanders Optimus, Megatron, Bulkhead and starscream (from ASDA for less than a fiver each. Awsome).

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thegreatdestroyer - 03-01-2012 04:23 PM

TF Prime CliffJumper first edition from Japan.

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thelastallosaur - 03-05-2012 10:36 PM

Managed to find a vogager Megatron in my local Sainsbury's. Glad I did, he's a fairly neat figure, and the translucent plastic is well utilised. But most impressive is the brushed metal effect moulded into his grey plastic; it really gets rid of the cheap look usually associated with that particlar shade.

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 03-06-2012 08:45 PM

My TFCC Exclusives arrived yesterday.

So looking forward to a SG Drift and Over-Run, only to open the box and find two Over-Run.

Have contacted the club to find out if they can replace the extra Over-Run with a SG Drift, but I'm also hoping I can be put in contact with another UK member who got an extra SG Drift and was missing an Over-Run.

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - figueras - 03-10-2012 04:54 PM

Got my Over-run yesterday.
Love him,overpriced....not to me.Im not poor.lol
Love the box.Cant wait for his partner to come.They escaped me as a child.

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 03-18-2012 05:06 PM

Got Transformers Prime - Bumblebee and Soundwave.

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 03-20-2012 07:18 PM

Got my Club - Shattered Glass Drift.

The figure is so much better in red, must more striking.

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - gojira72 - 03-22-2012 10:04 AM

My Asda finaly recieved Prime Cyberverse Legions, just purchased Vehicon so far.

Just recieved a takara FE Bulkhead from Japan. awsome figure, customs and parcelforce did a number on me though Big Grin

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - gojira72 - 03-30-2012 09:59 AM

Just picked up DOTM Voyager Sentinel Prime and Fireburst Optimus, for £12 each from my local indy toyshop.

Picked up a couple more Legion Vehicons.

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Smellyferret - 04-08-2012 05:03 PM

25th anniv encore reissue of skids.
Music label headphones (frenzy / rumble) in white.

Both purchased in HK Smile

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - Phill - 04-13-2012 09:39 PM

Transformer Prime - Megatron.

I wish they'd go back to giving Megatron decent alt modes. These Cybertronian fight modes are getting tedious. Still he looks good in robot mode.

RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - gojira72 - 04-17-2012 08:32 AM

(04-13-2012 09:39 PM)Phill Wrote:  Transformer Prime - Megatron.

I wish they'd go back to giving Megatron decent alt modes. These Cybertronian fight modes are getting tedious. Still he looks good in robot mode.

Yes I agree, problem is the Con's allready have lots of jets and hasbro don't seem to be keen on too many tanks been available. Also Megatron seems to feel that he does not need a disguise.

My latest buys:

Takara AM Skywarp,

Prime Knock Out.