Saké Comments
What's your favorite Transformers Series - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What's your favorite Transformers Series (/thread-722.html)

What's your favorite Transformers Series - Moonbug - 08-10-2008 10:17 AM

I'm not sure what my favorite is. Probably Beast Wars though Animated is really high on the list

Re: What's your favorite Transformers Series - thegreatdestroyer - 08-10-2008 07:07 PM

G1 one - I could spend all day watching the Victory intro alone never mind the rest of the series Big Grin

Re: What's your favorite Transformers Series - minion - 08-10-2008 08:06 PM

Beast Machines, although it couldn't have been what it was without BW before it.

Re: What's your favorite Transformers Series - Loosecannon - 08-10-2008 09:19 PM

G1 comic, even including the DW versions.

Cartoon wise Beast wars / Beast Machines

Re: What's your favorite Transformers Series - GALVY - 08-10-2008 10:00 PM

generation 1. where it all began

though beast wars came very close. cant belive i hated this at first.

Re: What's your favorite Transformers Series - oddsey - 08-10-2008 10:16 PM

G1 all the way!

Although, I have quite enjoyed what I've seen of Animated so far.

Re: What's your favorite Transformers Series - KingGrimlock - 08-10-2008 10:20 PM

Love the IDW stuff, surprisingly the Beast Wars Gathering, but it's G1 all the way.

Re: What's your favorite Transformers Series - Brawn - 08-11-2008 04:24 PM

Beast Wars, just for the last two series!
BW Megs is one of the best characters ever.

Re: What's your favorite Transformers Series - Gruff - 08-11-2008 08:37 PM

hmmmmmm tricky question to answer sort of but i'm gonna go for G1 on the vote there as the G1 universe is a lot bigger than Masterforce, Headmasters and Victory as the G1 universe also spawned G2, Beast Wars, Beast Machines and technically Universe.

one thing sort of rolled off the other, plus Dreamwave and IDW constantly revisit and re-write it and add to it Tongue

Re: What's your favorite Transformers Series - X-Bot - 08-12-2008 02:47 AM

I voted animated because me and my kids are enjoying it together...chip chip toddles

Re: What's your favorite Transformers Series - Moonbug - 08-12-2008 10:49 AM

I'm torn between BW and Animated. I liked the CGI / character driven part of BW, but Animated is a fun show.

Still not seen RID or Victory, though we have them both on DVD. Must get round to watching those. :!:

Re: What's your favorite Transformers Series - thegreatdestroyer - 08-14-2008 02:44 PM

Moonbug Wrote:I'm torn between BW and Animated. I liked the CGI / character driven part of BW, but Animated is a fun show.

Still not seen RID or Victory, though we have them both on DVD. Must get round to watching those. :!:
Yes, Victory more-so than RID which while I'm sure it wasn't great to begin with, definitely lost something in translation.

Re: What's your favorite Transformers Series - Nemesis Maximus - 11-03-2008 04:14 PM

Beast Wars. the only cartoon series that matched the tone of the best of the comics