Saké Comments
What do you think of prize campaign toys - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think of prize campaign toys (/thread-724.html)

What do you think of prize campaign toys - Moonbug - 08-10-2008 10:26 AM

We like them, as they take up less space then buying all the recolours. I thin konce you start then you want more. We also like beging able to show people images of figures that they wouldn't normally get to see.

Re: What do you think of prize campaign toys - KingGrimlock - 08-13-2008 10:28 PM

Personally I like them, same as convention exclusives. Just wish the price didn't go skyhigh immediately. I can't justify £300+ for the Games of Deception box. If I only collected Lucky Draw, Exclusives, Prototypes etc, then I would be happy to pay a lot once a month or so, but not with so many other lines bleeding me dry.

Re: What do you think of prize campaign toys - Starscreams_Ghost - 03-29-2011 08:18 AM

samlauncher Wrote:hey friends m looking for cash prizes campaign plz help...

what??

can't quite figure out if you're a spambot or not....... you're on the watch list....

Re: What do you think of prize campaign toys - Phill - 03-29-2011 11:00 AM

Some appeal to me, but most don't.

Re: What do you think of prize campaign toys - Smellyferret - 04-01-2011 07:07 PM

Starscreams_Ghost Wrote:
samlauncher Wrote:hey friends m looking for cash prizes campaign plz help...

what??

can't quite figure out if you're a spambot or not....... you're on the watch list....

Spambot. See link in the sig.

Re: What do you think of prize campaign toys - Phill - 04-01-2011 07:24 PM

The sig link wasn't there at first.

But "dealt" with now.

Re: What do you think of prize campaign toys - Smellyferret - 04-03-2011 10:57 AM

Back on topic:

I like em. Keeps the hobby going to have some really rare and sometimes quite off the wall variants (those primes done in the colours the kids designed for instance!).
Doubt I'll ever own one though!