Saké Comments
OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! (/thread-729.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Starscreams_Ghost - 07-11-2009 09:57 AM

minion Wrote:Marvel Universe
Hobgoblin

and so it begins

oddly I've only really been buying toys for other people lately :?

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Sunstreaker - 07-11-2009 11:49 AM

Starscreams_Ghost Wrote:holy $"17

how much did that little lot set you back?

£255 for the TRUS stuff...

Probably about the same for the import stuff, but I've not bought anything in a while, and I paid for the stuff from BBTS about 4 months ago.

Keeping eyes open now for Ice Sabre (Wave 2 Bravo Vehicle) and the PITT...

Reckon Tesco and TRUS will be doing deals - BOGOF or similar- in the next few weeks, but couldn't resist. Will Troop build with the deals I think.

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Hellhound - 07-12-2009 10:39 AM

More G I Joe:

Mutt & Junkyard
Pilot Destro & Shockblast(wave)

Mavel Universe Union Jack.

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - minion - 07-14-2009 07:04 PM

MOTUC Hordak! Best of all there was no customs charge for the first time ever! My week is looking up!

I love these MOTUC toys. They might be priacy, but they're simply amazing!

[Image: hordak1.jpg]
[Image: hordak2.jpg]

...and the Skynet army... or skirmish patrol as it seems to be at the moment. Can;t wait for those TConfused toys to go on sale!

[Image: terminator.jpg]

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Hellhound - 07-30-2009 06:07 PM

GI Joe 25th Bazooka.

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Toymachine - 07-30-2009 10:32 PM

minion Wrote:MOTUC Hordak! Best of all there was no customs charge for the first time ever! My week is looking up!

I love these MOTUC toys. They might be priacy, but they're simply amazing!

[Image: hordak1.jpg]
[Image: hordak2.jpg]

Very nice. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've just started collecting the MOTUC figures, they are great.

I got Zordak, Hordak and Stratos last week. I missed out on Man At-Arms unfortunately, but I have signed up for the 2010 subscription and hopefully He-Man and Skeletor will get a second run.

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Sunstreaker - 08-08-2009 11:26 PM

A squad of 6 Neo-Vipers from Tesco... where they are only £6 each!

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - minion - 08-09-2009 08:21 PM

SDCC MOTUC He-ro - the mightiest wizard in Preternia! (probably the only wizard from Preternia).

Toymachine Wrote:I got Zordak, Hordak and Stratos last week. I missed out on Man At-Arms unfortunately, but I have signed up for the 2010 subscription and hopefully He-Man and Skeletor will get a second run.

Shame you missed out on MAA. I'm sure he'll be re-issued. He is an awesome toy, and one of the best yet. I got two so I could display both heads (like Mer-man). Also, including the the 200X powersword with him as a 'secret' accessory is genius!

He- man and Skeletor have been announced and images of their V.2 packaging are online (small sticker change). I think all big characters will get re-issued, its' only guys like Stratos, Faker, etc that I think you need to get your hands on now (just in case).

Tri-Klops this month, then Webstor in September (go auto shipping subscriptions)!

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Toymachine - 08-09-2009 09:12 PM

I was able to get an order in for 2 He-ros. I ordered them separately to avoid customs charges. I'll be using the second He-ro to trade for a figure i missed, Beast Man or Faker maybe.

I've seen the new He-man and Skeletor and will definitely be hoping to get those once they are released.

Unfortunately I didn't get a subscription for the rest of the 09 figures, so I'll have to take my chance when they come out.

Tri-Klops Is a must buy.

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - minion - 08-10-2009 09:44 PM

Good work on the He-ros. I went with an ebay seller for the SDCC version to be sure I didn't miss out. Same seller I used to get Grayskull and the SDCC Mighty Muggs on 08.
Tri-Kops looks awesome. I will probably getting two of him.
I have two subscriptions for 09, I won't be parting with both figures for each release (must own 2 Webstors but not overlly bothered by two Teelas for example). If you need help with anyone and I am going to part with them, i'll give you first refusal.

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Hellhound - 08-12-2009 05:01 PM

GI Joe 25th Attack on Cobra Island set & 2x Defence of Cobra Island set.

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Sunstreaker - 08-13-2009 11:58 AM

Wave 3 ROC - (Picked em up in Toymaster Plymouth...)

1x Cobra Commander
1x Scarlett - Desert Ambush
1x Duke - reactive armour
1x Ice-Viper
1x SnakeEyes - Paris Pursuit
1x Storm Shadow - Paris Pursuit

Not at home, so not opened them yet. Will photograph later!

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Sunstreaker - 08-19-2009 09:48 PM

Deep Six (combat diver)
Heavy Duty (reactive impact armor)
Sgt. Stone (special forces commando)
Ice Sabre with Frostbite

All from the Entertainer in Wrexham.

A little annoyed someone bought the Covergirl and Elite Viper... will finish off wave 3 when they next re-stock...

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - minion - 08-20-2009 01:22 PM

Is Hawk's assistant (the one who StormShadow does) Covergirl? I suspected she might be.

World of Warcraft, Lady Vashj - I have no interest in WoW, nor know who this character is, but it was cheap and a huge, awesome, Medusa looking toy. Right at home with MOTU Snakemen as their queen! The quality of this line is superb.

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Phill - 08-20-2009 04:24 PM

Got the Wolverine Origins Comic and Movie Deadpool figures.

Also as a VERY special treat a new digital camera to replace the one I dropped about 3 months ago. My old one was a Fuji FinePix F50FD, and this one is a Fuji FinePix F60FD, so luckily the battery and memory cards are fully compatible with it.