Saké Comments
OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! (/thread-729.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - minion - 05-23-2010 08:14 PM

Pic below. You can see Buckly Cap on one (and some others) next to the new 2010 bases.

[Image: P5234352.jpg]

I'll have to dig through some emails to find the name of the stand maker. They came in a baggy of 25.

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Starscreams_Ghost - 05-24-2010 11:12 PM

and more to the point do they take paypal?

aaaand back on topic a package arrived from China today............

Minionion is going to have to wait for his birthday to find out what was in it though.....

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - minion - 05-25-2010 08:11 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Looked over the packaging and the stands are actually produced by Entertainment Earth. I got them from evilBay though.

My Club Eternia Optikk arrived today. Record shipping time in just 1 week! Amazing!

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - minion - 05-27-2010 09:50 PM

Marvel Universe Dr Doom & Absrobing Man (& Wasp) Secret Wars 2 pack.

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Starscreams_Ghost - 05-28-2010 08:19 AM

ent earth are out of stock

do you have the seller id I could use?

got 3 new cabinets coming this month so need something to prop the little guys up better

also another part of minions top secret birthday project turned up today but alas I cannot post that

but I did just bag myself a MOTU 200X Teela after all these years

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - minion - 05-28-2010 09:09 AM

vgarofalocollecting

He does grey and clear ones ( git got clear) for just under £7 a pack of 25 (not incl shipping).

Starscreams_Ghost Wrote:but I did just bag myself a MOTU 200X Teela after all these years

Give it to meeeeeee!

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - minion - 05-29-2010 12:16 PM

Awesome haul yesterday as my Matty Collector orders all turned up at the same time and no customs!

Ghostbusters Walter Peck
MOTUC Tytus
MOTUC Optikk x2

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - thegreatdestroyer - 05-31-2010 12:11 AM

minion Wrote:Awesome haul yesterday as my Matty Collector orders all turned up at the same time and no customs!

Ghostbusters Walter Peck
MOTUC Tytus
MOTUC Optikk x2
I saw that Walter Peck at the London Expo, superb figure. I'd already blown my money on anime DVD's and what will forever be the low point of my collection and proof I have a mental problems and an addiction...
The whole Dragon ball evolution toy line, even if they were only £7 for 7 figures they are awful toys of an awful film
Got a Lupin the 3rd money bank

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - minion - 05-31-2010 05:29 PM

thegreatdestroyer Wrote:The whole Dragon ball evolution toy line, even if they were only £7 for 7 figures they are awful toys of an awful film

There is nothing else for that but...

[Image: epicfail.jpg]

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Starscreams_Ghost - 06-02-2010 01:51 PM

ok time for some GI joe bits that arrived today

Rise of Cobra
2 US Exclusive Blue Neo Vipers
Walmart Exclusive Surveillance Port
Walmart Exclusive Shockblast vs Night Creeper

[b]25th Anniversary[/b]
Major Bludd
Diver Baroness
Viper
Cobra Trooper
Croc Master
Cobra Officer
BAT
Comic Baroness
Grey Camo Firefly
Cobra Eel
Python Patrol Ofiicer
Cobra Anti-Armor Trooper
Serpentor
Python Patrol Crimson Guard
Snow Serpent
Cobra Diver
Flint in Cobra Disguise
Tomax and Xamot 2 pack
Copperhead and Shipwreck 2 pack

and finally SDCC Combat Heroes Snake Eyes and Timber

and some of the stands recommended by minion for my MU figs

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - minion - 06-02-2010 09:36 PM

Starscreams_Ghost Wrote:ok time for some GI joe bits that arrived today

Nice haul.

My Hot Toys T800 'Arnold' arrived today.

Expensive but worth every penny. Amazing, amazing toy.

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Starscreams_Ghost - 06-02-2010 10:24 PM

I'm thinking this thread needs to be retitled Ghosty and Minions Haul Thread with a side helping of Streaky

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - minion - 06-03-2010 07:44 AM

Agreed. I guess that's the crazy thing about posting stuff on a Transformers board when I barely buy any Transformer toys anymore. I'd much rather invest my money in something like MOTUC, Marvel Universe or high end toys like Hot Toys masterpieces. I can't really see that changing either, as aside from the odd individual figure none of the movie-verse, Prime or Universe toys excite me that much. The lack of decent wave releases in the UK doesn;t help as it drives the price of TF up as you have to eBay or import them. For the same money I can buy other things or invest it towards a Hot Toys figure (of which I have a long wish list).

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - Sunstreaker - 06-03-2010 10:04 AM

Starscreams_Ghost Wrote:I'm thinking this thread needs to be retitled Ghosty and Minions Haul Thread with a side helping of Streaky

Quoted for truth.

I've not bought anything in ages.

Trawelled shops yesterday and Monday, and couldn't find anything beyond a couple of Pit assault Vipers...

Re: OTHER TOYS :: BRAGGING THREAD! - thegreatdestroyer - 06-03-2010 07:07 PM

Sunstreaker Wrote:
Starscreams_Ghost Wrote:I'm thinking this thread needs to be retitled Ghosty and Minions Haul Thread with a side helping of Streaky

Quoted for truth.

I've not bought anything in ages

Same here, that shameful haul of Dragon Ball figures was the first toys I'd brought in months. That said my manga, anime and video game collections have grown recently. Good work on picking up some great figures guys.