Saké Comments
General Transformer Sightings Thread - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: General Transformer Sightings Thread (/thread-730.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Wreckgarr - 08-22-2009 11:57 PM

I'm not sure its universe, but a commemorative edition of Skids G1 is £20 in TKMAXX by me, also robot heroes set (final showdown from 1st movie, Jazz, Megs etc), a megatron clock or something, a non transforming talking bumblebee in luminous & yellow if im not mistaken? and some other tf tat

really wanted Skids as he was one of my first and always a favourite after that amazing storyline in the UK comics, with the showdown with the big bad Megatron!

also he's so tiny! I would say near scout class! still, if you want it, lmk I may be able to help Big Grin

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Hob - 08-23-2009 02:04 PM

Thanx to the news that some Sainsbury's were doing leaders for 20quid i picked both up just a min ago in Bristol. Plus they had Fallout 3 for 10quid (which i picked up) no longer are Play the cheapest place to get new(ish) games.

Thank you Sainsbury's.

Hob.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - KingGrimlock - 08-24-2009 05:28 PM

I've been hearing word that Sainsburys has movie leaders down to £20 but I haven't been able to confirm. They also, again I have heard, have Superion for £15.

TRU Cambridge has the ROTF wave with Cannon Bumblebee etc, as well as Robot Heroes down to £2.99 and Leader Class DD Brawl for £20! First official UK release I believe.

And I found Animated deluxes in TK Maxx, including Elite Guard Bumblebee, for £8.99 and Commemaritive Skids for £19.99. Some other tat as well but that was the best of it.

Asda had the first wave of Animated Deluxes, still.

EDIT: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/8990378/Transformers-Animated-Deluxe-Class-Blazing-Lockdown/Product.html">http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/ ... oduct.html</a><!-- m --> £4.99 Blazing Lockdown

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - KingGrimlock - 08-26-2009 11:21 AM

Sorry for the massive multi post but..

Sainsburys have ROTF FAB half price, Robot Heroes for £1.99, Human Alliance for £22.49, Animated Deluxes for £2.50 and I can confirm the ROTF Leaders at £20.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - waraijj - 08-26-2009 11:33 AM

what happened to the TF listings at play.com ?

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - minion - 08-26-2009 01:22 PM

Not sure what you mean by that Warajj. Play still have some TF in stock, although much of Animated is/has been sold off or is reduced. They've got movie pap still.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - phantomfish - 08-26-2009 02:24 PM

No he's right the vast majority of TF's have dissapeared from the site. For example all movie pre-orders have gone. The RotF listings numbered overed 90 items before it is now down to 11!

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - minion - 08-26-2009 04:16 PM

Ah. Shame, but that happens quite often with Play unfortunately. Pre-orders vanish all the time, a lot of my Mugg pre-orders have gone that way.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - KingGrimlock - 08-27-2009 07:27 AM

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=TOYS&searchstring=transformers&page=search&pa=search">http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searcht ... &pa=search</a><!-- m -->

A new 'toy' section Big Grin

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - GALVY - 09-22-2009 11:19 PM

righty then, if anyone knows/lives near wolverhampton then you know willenhall right??? and a place named hootys.

they now sell tfs

went in today and saw (lots of) uni cyclonus cheetor hound/rav starscream. animated megs and bulkhead 20 notes each. the rotf legends are 3.99.

the robot heros double packs are wait for it £2.99 if your local get going.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - KingGrimlock - 09-23-2009 06:07 AM

GALVY Wrote:righty then, if anyone knows/lives near wolverhampton then you know willenhall right??? and a place named hootys.

they now sell tfs

went in today and saw (lots of) uni cyclonus cheetor hound/rav starscream. animated megs and bulkhead 20 notes each. the rotf legends are 3.99.

the robot heros double packs are wait for it £2.99 if your local get going.

How much are the Cyclouns?

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - GALVY - 09-23-2009 12:17 PM

cyclonus and the other deluxe are £12.49. forgot to mention that KG. sorry.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - KingGrimlock - 09-23-2009 01:12 PM

GALVY Wrote:cyclonus and the other deluxe are £12.49. forgot to mention that KG. sorry.

Cheers buddy, still hoping to find 2 or 3 of these guys on the cheap.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - I-Primus - 09-23-2009 07:36 PM

Incase this isn't picked up elsewhere....

TRU exclusive 3 pack Gathering At The Nemesis sighted at TRU UK.

Consisting of LAM Voyager Megs, ROTF Voyager The Fallen & ROTF Deluxe Soundwave all yours for £59.99. The set includes the recolour of Soundwave in a G1 stylee. Nicest bit of the set but for £60? sheesh

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - thelastallosaur - 09-24-2009 05:19 PM

Universe Warriors from 3 Worlds scout triple pack is in Sainsburys, at £22.99, apparently its an exclusive. Consists of repackaged (unaltered) cybertron Repugnus, Scattorshot, and someone from the speed planet, can't remember who.