Saké Comments
General Transformer Sightings Thread - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: General Transformer Sightings Thread (/thread-730.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - GALVY - 09-25-2009 05:44 PM

tru have reduced animated jetstorm and jetfire too £9.99.
didnt have my phone for a pic. in fact tru had a huge amount of tfs. lots of the double primes leader of ages, bumblebee three pack, whirl /bludgeon a blue ironhide , shadow blade megs(animated) £19.99 . this is at tru oldbury btw. wish id had my phone for a pic or two.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Wreckgarr - 10-02-2009 06:47 PM

A bit of a double post I guess but TK Maxx, they also had the leader bulkhead, but £5 than tescos are charging, marvel crossover spidey as a black bike, very hawt but the 2 i got were more than i could afford really... £8.99 for that & animated swoop at 8.99 too (isnt swoop always the last to go from the shelves! its such a scrawny figure) a fab ratchet about £7 i think and universe voyager onslaught at £15

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - GALVY - 10-09-2009 11:37 AM

in my local tesco the rotf voyager figures are half price at the moment. they only had demolisher but hes a nice £11.48.
forgot to mention the ten pack of minicoms is reduced from 40 quid to 20 quid.

*UPDATE* 12th oct TESCOS ROTF VOYAGERS WERE REDUCED TO £5.74 AT MY LOCAL STORE. they only had demolishers but keep an eye out.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Wreckgarr - 10-23-2009 01:22 AM

not a universe or animated but wst thrust ramjet dirge, ghost versions & normal, & black ghost starscream, £10 each in a local shop! Big Grin

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - trione - 11-01-2009 02:34 PM

Ok not sure if posted but TRU had today Animated waspinator, samari Prowl and elite gaurd bumblebee. also ROTF 2pack of mixmaster and hoist (mixmaster is G1 colours) I have photo's from instore but don't know how to add them to the list animated delux are £7.69 and I think the 2 pack is £35 (was confused as there was another 2 pack that was less but had the same class transformers in it)

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - trione - 11-01-2009 05:22 PM

2pack is on the website <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys/Action-Figures-and-Playsets/Transformers-2-Voyager-and-Deluxe-Pack%280047141%29">http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys ... 0047141%29</a><!-- m -->

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Unitedbot - 11-01-2009 09:34 PM

trione Wrote:Ok not sure if posted but TRU had today Animated waspinator, samari Prowl and elite gaurd bumblebee. also ROTF 2pack of mixmaster and hoist (mixmaster is G1 colours) I have photo's from instore but don't know how to add them to the list animated delux are £7.69 and I think the 2 pack is £35 (was confused as there was another 2 pack that was less but had the same class transformers in it)

Jeeze my wallet needs a well deserved rest and these guys are released. They weren't in stockport TRU on Saturday but then again neither was the Hoist Green Mix Master 2 pack hopefully they will have them by the weekend as at £7.69 each i think my wallet will cope Smile

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - quartz - 11-07-2009 12:15 PM

Waspinator was in the Hayes TRU (two of them) along with Burning Lockdown, Swindle and Oil slick. Woking TRU had the latter two plus older Animated stock.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Toymachine - 11-07-2009 03:13 PM

Just picked up Waspinator and Samurai Prowl in the newly opened Home Bargains where I live for £5.99 each. I also picked up Animated Skywarp and Grey Shockwave for £9.99 each.

I also saw :
Animated
Sentinel Prime and Blurr
Blitzwing

Universe
Blades, Dropshot and Treadbolt for £9.99
Powerglide and Silverbolt for £12.99
Universe Minbots Beachcomber, Bumblebee, Brawn and Animated Starscream for £1.99

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - oddsey - 11-07-2009 08:14 PM

Toymachine Wrote:Just picked up Waspinator and Samurai Prowl in the newly opened Home Bargains where I live for £5.99 each. I also picked up Animated Skywarp and Grey Shockwave for £9.99 each.

I also saw :
Animated
Sentinel Prime and Blurr
Blitzwing

Universe
Blades, Dropshot and Treadbolt for £9.99
Powerglide and Silverbolt for £12.99
Universe Minbots Beachcomber, Bumblebee, Brawn and Animated Starscream for £1.99

Did they have any more of the following?

Waspinator
Samurai Prowl
Grey Shockwave
Universe Minbots Beachcomber, Bumblebee, Brawn.

Are you likely to be passing again any time soon?

And would you be willing to pick up one of each for me? [Image: icon_05.gif]

It's the Waspinator and Samurai Prowl that are especially wanted, any of the others would just be a bonus!

I'm good for the money, and can PP it over as soon as needed.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Toymachine - 11-08-2009 01:03 AM

I'll have a look for you later today (Sunday).

They had loads of Shockwaves and legends, but just one more Waspinator and Prowl. I saw a kid eying(sp?) up Waspinator, but they may have more stock out back.

I'll get back to you.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Toymachine - 11-08-2009 12:36 PM

oddsey Wrote:Did they have any more of the following?

Waspinator
Samurai Prowl
Grey Shockwave
Universe Minbots Beachcomber, Bumblebee, Brawn.

Are you likely to be passing again any time soon?

Just got back from town and I got you everything on your list.

PM sent.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - oddsey - 11-08-2009 04:16 PM

Toymachine Wrote:Just got back from town and I got you everything on your list.

PM sent.

Replied!

Cheers matey!

Edit: Just noticed your wants list has Robot heroes Jazz on it. Is it the G1 version you're after?
If it is, PM me your address and I'll send him over as a thank you!

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - GALVY - 11-11-2009 02:08 PM

MATALAN stores are knocking out the voyager universe and animated toys for £12.49. just picked up ani grimlock. thay also had opt prime, lugnut,blitzwing, universe wise it was dropshot, blades, and i think leo prime. also has s roll out prime at £24.99. robot heros are £2.99 a 2pack. mainly the one with cheetor in. happy hunting.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - phantomfish - 11-13-2009 11:50 AM

Spotted loads of RotF Legends (woohoo finally) in a Tesco Express on the way to work (Aberdale Road, Leicester if anyone cares!) they had all of wave 3 (Enforcer Ironhide, Grindor, Mudflap and The Fallen). All now in my collection!