Saké Comments
General Transformer Sightings Thread - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: General Transformer Sightings Thread (/thread-730.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - GALVY - 02-23-2010 02:48 PM

in my local smyths toy store (walsall) they have reduced the animated voyager class down to £8.99. they had grimlock , blitzwing,lugnut.
they have also reduced the rotf deluxe toys down to £9.49. they had a vast array of figures. big devastator is £69 something.

in my local tesco, the rotf deluxe figures were again down to half price. yep £6.47. mostly blazemaster and dead end.they had one ice cream van though and i think jolt.

keep em open, its shelf warming season. Wink

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Sharp-O - 02-23-2010 07:18 PM

GALVY Wrote:keep em open, its shelf warming season. Wink

Will do! :shock:

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Unitedbot - 02-23-2010 07:46 PM

Sharp-O Wrote:Hey everyone, I thought I'd let you know that I saw some RoTF Master of Metallikato w/ Bludgeon & Whirl two-packs and the RoTF Superion combiner sets at the Home Bargain in Coalville (I'm assuming they'll have them at the Loughborough store too, they usually do) at £9.99 and £14.99 respectively. Big Grin

Some Home Bargains also have Burning Fallen for £7.99.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Nemesis Maximus - 02-24-2010 03:31 AM

£7.99? why are these places never anywhere near me Sad

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Sharp-O - 02-25-2010 03:43 PM

Unitedbot Wrote:
Sharp-O Wrote:Hey everyone, I thought I'd let you know that I saw some RoTF Master of Metallikato w/ Bludgeon & Whirl two-packs and the RoTF Superion combiner sets at the Home Bargain in Coalville (I'm assuming they'll have them at the Loughborough store too, they usually do) at £9.99 and £14.99 respectively. Big Grin

Some Home Bargains also have Burning Fallen for £7.99.

Unless they get some more Universe figures (any size, I want them all) I won't be buying stuff. They also had some small G.I. Joe figures and vehicle sets for £3.99 if anyone is that way inclined. Wink

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Sharp-O - 02-28-2010 12:34 AM

I'm new to the whole waiting for toy releases and such but does anyone have a vague idea on how long it'll be til we start seeing stuff from Toy Fair 2010 in the stores?

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - KingGrimlock - 02-28-2010 07:15 AM

Sharp-O Wrote:I'm new to the whole waiting for toy releases and such but does anyone have a vague idea on how long it'll be til we start seeing stuff from Toy Fair 2010 in the stores?

For the most part it was the Fall line for 2010 so I'd imagine it'll be august or later. To give you an idea, Bludgeon and Lockdown et al were previewed at Botcon in June/July and are only just hitting the US in the last month or so. I'd imagine Payload and Seaspray won't be too far off though.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - minion - 04-28-2010 09:05 PM

25th Anniversary Prime was reduced to £19.99 in The Entertainer.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - GALVY - 05-04-2010 09:57 PM

my local smyths has reduced animated blitzwing and lugnut to £8.99 each.
all deluxe ROTF toys are £7.99
deluxe animated swoop are £4.50 (all they had)

leader class ROTF megs/prime/jetfire £24.99 or £24 something

human alliance toys £19.99

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - phantomfish - 05-07-2010 01:25 PM

Just had an e-mail from Toyzandgamez to say more stock of Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet should be arriving in the next few days. These will probably be used to fill the remaining pre-orders but they may have some left over!

Yay I will finally have them both!

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - thelastallosaur - 05-23-2010 03:51 PM

My tesco had a sale on Transformers when I was there today, Most of the size classed were reduced, including the first wave of NEST deluxes at £9 each (Ratchet, Brawn, Lockdown and Strike mission Sideswipe).

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - NinjaCyborg - 05-23-2010 04:12 PM

Which Tesco is that?

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Phill - 05-23-2010 05:31 PM

NinjaCyborg Wrote:Which Tesco is that?

Most Tescos are getting the newer Deluxe and Scout waves in, and most have the Deluxes at a reduced rate, but haven't changed the shelf-label.

If you check in your local Tesco and they don't seem to have any of the new Deluxes on the shelf, try looking at the boxes at the top, the text on the box although abreviated should be easy to work out.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - NinjaCyborg - 05-23-2010 09:07 PM

Thanks Phill but that doesn't help me one bit. I'm asking which Tesco *definitely* has them in, being that in London, the only Tesco at all that carries toys, let alone, TFs, is the one in Surrey Quays, which is on the other side of the city, and which when it does get new figures, gets them at totally different times to the usual reports in Tescos in the rest of the country. So if I'm going to make the trip to look for them it is important to know which one has them.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - minion - 05-24-2010 07:54 AM

Yeah, Phill! I'm going to charge you for my petrol and time if I have a wasted trip! :evil: