Saké Comments
General Transformer Sightings Thread - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: General Transformer Sightings Thread (/thread-730.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - waraijj - 06-18-2010 02:54 PM

ROTF Whirl and Bludgeon on sale for 9.99 at TRU Big Grin

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - GALVY - 06-22-2010 10:32 PM

home bargains are stocking the gathering at nemesis set in some stores. i could not see a price in my rushed visit but keep an eye out. t r us are selling em at 49 quid. i imagine they will be half that.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Sharp-O - 06-23-2010 01:18 AM

GALVY Wrote:home bargains are stocking the gathering at nemesis set in some stores. i could not see a price in my rushed visit but keep an eye out. t r us are selling em at 49 quid. i imagine they will be half that.

I'm in Coalville tomorrow/today (Posting in the wee hours gets confusing for the day lol) so I'll keep an eye out for the price and see if they get anything else in. 8-)

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Sharp-O - 06-23-2010 12:40 PM

Galvy was right, They're £19.99. There was only one in my store but that's a damn good price for two voyagers and a deluxe. It's a damn shame I have no interest in any of those figures, or the rest of their current Transformers stock. :roll:

I want Generations, dammit. Sad

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Sharp-O - 06-30-2010 08:31 PM

Seibertron.com Wrote:Seibertron.com member Neurie has found the new Hunt for the Decepticons (HFTD for short) Battle Ops Bumblebee at the Entertainer, in the UK.
He has provided photographic evidence which also shows that the figure retails for GBP 69.99 approximately USD 104,62. This sighting might mean that the HTFD line and the new Generations will also be available soon in British stores.
[Image: 1277923129_BB1.jpg]

THought you guys would like to know (I know some of you have an entertainer near you) Wink

I'm only excited for the prospect of getting Seaspray, Hubcap and the entire Generations line Big Grin

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Phill - 06-30-2010 08:46 PM

Hunt for the Decepticons and Generations are due the last week in July. In theory just in time for the new Argos catalogue.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Sharp-O - 06-30-2010 11:10 PM

Phill Wrote:Hunt for the Decepticons and Generations are due the last week in July. In theory just in time for the new Argos catalogue.

That times nicely with my payments but it will also mean that I will be broke as all hell. Maybe I'll just get Drift, WFC Prime and Hubcap that first week, should tide me over til next payment.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Sharp-O - 07-07-2010 05:53 PM

Battle Ops Bumblebee in Geoff's Toys in Coalville (I assume it'd be the same in Loughborough too) for 60 quid

I'd be more annoyed that this got over here so damn fast if I wasn't hopeful for Generations and PCC arriving soon.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Sharp-O - 07-21-2010 12:26 PM

The first wave of Power Core Combiner 5 packs, (Aerialbots and Comabticons) are available at Geoff's Toys in Coalville (I assume in Loughborough as well) for £19.99.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - GALVY - 08-11-2010 09:53 PM

while shopping in asda tonight i noticed that the movie 2 figures (deluxe) are on offer at £4.99. they had nest brawn and ratchet . also the scout class were in a special offer where you can get 2 for £8. only ejector was on display.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Sharp-O - 08-11-2010 09:56 PM

GALVY Wrote:also the scout class were in a special offer where you can get 2 for £8. only ejector was on display.

Because the man without two toasters is hardly a man at all :lol:

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - tamuchly - 08-13-2010 04:14 PM

Has anyone had any luck in and around the Glasgow area? Hanley's was a disappointment, and I'm jonesing for some WFC figs!

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Phill - 08-13-2010 05:00 PM

tamuchly Wrote:Has anyone had any luck in and around the Glasgow area? Hanley's was a disappointment, and I'm jonesing for some WFC figs!

Try any Asda near you.

The ones in Edinburgh have got them in, but not at the £2 odds other places seem to have.

Take into account that the actual street-date for them is the 17th of August.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Unitedbot - 08-13-2010 09:23 PM

Asda Trafford Park and Eastlands both had Drift in stock today. They seem to be shelf warming as the otheres were all sold out.

Phill Wrote:
tamuchly Wrote:Has anyone had any luck in and around the Glasgow area? Hanley's was a disappointment, and I'm jonesing for some WFC figs!

Try any Asda near you.

The ones in Edinburgh have got them in, but not at the £2 odds other places seem to have.

Take into account that the actual street-date for them is the 17th of August.

Where did you get get that info about the 17th August.?

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Phill - 08-13-2010 09:58 PM

17th is the street date for the Hunt for the Decepticons stuff and the Generations stuff. It's been a known fact for a while. Most TRU and Argos should start recieving them on their next deliveries.