Saké Comments
General Transformer Sightings Thread - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: General Transformer Sightings Thread (/thread-730.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Unitedbot - 08-13-2010 10:14 PM

I was unaware of this thanks for the info.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - tamuchly - 08-13-2010 11:12 PM

Phill Wrote:17th is the street date for the Hunt for the Decepticons stuff and the Generations stuff. It's been a known fact for a while. Most TRU and Argos should start recieving them on their next deliveries.

Thanks for the info Phill, saves me importing Smile

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Sharp-O - 08-13-2010 11:48 PM

Phill Wrote:17th is the street date for the Hunt for the Decepticons stuff and the Generations stuff. It's been a known fact for a while. Most TRU and Argos should start recieving them on their next deliveries.

I didn't know the exact date either so this is very helpful. Not helpful for my comic box which has gone neglected for the past month or so while I looked for toys but helpful to me :lol:

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Unitedbot - 08-20-2010 05:11 PM

HFTD Leader,Voyager and Deluxe class are now listed on Tesco Direct.

Such as Leader Screamer
http://direct.tesco.com/search/default.aspx?search=leader+starscream

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - dalisprime - 08-20-2010 05:59 PM

Oddly enough they aren't listed in the Transformers section - you have to look for individual figures via the search option.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Unitedbot - 08-20-2010 07:39 PM

If you do a search on Transformers they are listed. But, as you say they are not in the Tranformers section as yet.

I phoned up my nearest extra store (Handforth Dean) and was told that the instore date for Leader Starscream on the system is 22nd August.

Picked up Scout Wideload in the 2 for £8 deal at Asda Trafford. Only because this means I have all the UK retail released
scouts. The other figure was a mark 2 iron man, again only for completeness. Damn this OCD. Smile

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Sharp-O - 08-20-2010 07:42 PM

Saw them in Geoff's Toys in Coalville and almost wept at the sight of Seaspray. :lol:

Maybe it's because they were next to the big superfluous Bumblebee thing but they looked kinda small.

Re: General Transformer Sightings Thread - Phill - 08-24-2010 05:38 AM

Seeing as it seems that many people don't know about this I've gotta share it.

Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders are now avaliable on Tesco Direct. The store date for them is the 28th of this month, but them appearing at this time depends on the stock your local store has.

HftD Scouts should also appear in stores, but have been missed out online for some reason.

Figures ordarable online include - Leader Starscream - Voyagers Payload and Seaspray - Deluxes Ironhide, Jetblade, and Sea Attack Ravage.

Re: General Transformer Sightings Thread - dalisprime - 08-24-2010 09:00 AM

The new repaint of voyager Ratchet should also be available Phill. I'm pretty sure I saw him listed online.

Re: General Transformer Sightings Thread - Phill - 08-24-2010 12:33 PM

dalisprime Wrote:The new repaint of voyager Ratchet should also be available Phill. I'm pretty sure I saw him listed online.

Yea, but people will probably skip him, as it's his 4th release in a variation of the same mold. Most of the other's are their first release in the UK, or a decent repaint. It's the same reason I skipped mentioning Bumblebee.

Re: General Transformer Sightings Thread - Unitedbot - 08-24-2010 12:51 PM

Phill Wrote:Seeing as it seems that many people don't know about this I've gotta share it.

Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders are now avaliable on Tesco Direct. The store date for them is the 28th of this month, but them appearing at this time depends on the stock your local store has.

HftD Scouts should also appear in stores, but have been missed out online for some reason.

Figures ordarable online include - Leader Starscream - Voyagers Payload and Seaspray - Deluxes Ironhide, Jetblade, and Sea Attack Ravage.

Just as i posted on Friday Smile in this very thread.

Phill Wrote:
dalisprime Wrote:The new repaint of voyager Ratchet should also be available Phill. I'm pretty sure I saw him listed online.

Yea, but people will probably skip him, as it's his 4th release in a variation of the same mold. Most of the other's are their first release in the UK, or a decent repaint. It's the same reason I skipped mentioning Bumblebee.

I don't see why as Battle Blades Bumblebee is an awesome figure and he isn't a repaint. As for Ratchet yeah I can see why people would skip him but Bumblebee I belive will sell very well.

Re: General Transformer Sightings Thread - Phill - 08-27-2010 05:43 PM

Edinburgh Forbidden Planet had the Deluxe and Leader classes of the Hunt for the Decepticons in. Leaders were £44.99 and Deluxes were £12.99. Starscream looks a lot better than the Voyager one.

On another note I spoke to someone in Tesco, and they said that if there's no Generations in the catalogue, then they're unlikely to get them in the store. Also was told that they're likely to only have 3 HftD Voyagers in between now and Christmas as the catalogue only says 3 to collect. So that's Seaspray, Payload and the redeco Ratchet.

Re: General Transformer Sightings Thread - Unitedbot - 08-28-2010 10:07 PM

Smyths Toys - Oldham:

HFTD Voyagers @ £19.99
HFTD Leaders @ £37.99
Generations @ £9.99

Tesco Home Denton:

HFTD Wave 1 Deluxe @ £9.97

TK Maxx Denton:

RPM - Jetfire vs Megatron and Prime vs Desert Longhaul @£5.99

Re: General Transformer Sightings Thread - dalisprime - 08-29-2010 04:40 PM

Which voyagers are those? Or to be more precise: was Banzai-Tron one of them?

Re: General Transformer Sightings Thread - Phill - 08-29-2010 05:39 PM

dalisprime Wrote:Which voyagers are those? Or to be more precise: was Banzai-Tron one of them?

Current Case Assortment assortment is Seaspray, Payload and the Ratchet Redeco.

Andy from Kapow Toys said in the past that Banzai-Tron was getting released in the UK.