Saké Comments
General Transformer Sightings Thread - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: General Transformer Sightings Thread (/thread-730.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - oddsey - 09-24-2008 01:12 AM

Hoist Wrote:If any of you have the big Boots stores (With the upstairs and downstairs departments), they have Lockdown and Black Arachnia Voyagers. (As well as the other standard voyagers: Bumblebee, Prowl, Bulkhead and Starscream). I went to the neighbouring town of Fareham an where I had decided to get Bumblebee from Wollies (In my own town), I might now get BA for something different for my collection, if not Bulkhead/or Screamer, and if there's no bulkheads or screamers, I suposse Bee.

?????
Are you getting a bit confused, or have I missed something? Wink

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - KingGrimlock - 09-26-2008 06:29 PM

Play.com sale Voyager Blitzwing and Lugnut £12.99 ea

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Hellhound - 09-26-2008 08:53 PM

Was in London today & called into Hamleys. Universe Prowl & 'Streaker at £17.99 & Onslaught at £32.99.

I forget what they had, but Animated leader class come in £50 on the nose.

What I do remember is they're selling the new SW Millenium Falcon @ £199.99, which I belive is £50 more than the RRP (of course I may be wrong).

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - KingGrimlock - 10-02-2008 09:24 AM

TRU Cambridge has (finally) got Universe in full stock including Deluxe Galvy and Acidstorm, in fact dozens of the things.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - thejuggernaut - 10-07-2008 01:26 PM

I was lucky enough to be in barcelona this past weekend. And picked up Leader Class Ultra Magnus.

A very cool toy. Highly recommended.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - KingGrimlock - 10-07-2008 01:29 PM

thejuggernaut Wrote:I was lucky enough to be in barcelona this past weekend. And picked up Leader Class Ultra Magnus.

To the planes fellows!! Barcelona here we come! Big Grin Soooooo jealous.... what was he in Euros?

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - thejuggernaut - 10-08-2008 10:15 AM

KingGrimlock Wrote:
thejuggernaut Wrote:I was lucky enough to be in barcelona this past weekend. And picked up Leader Class Ultra Magnus.

To the planes fellows!! Barcelona here we come! Big Grin Soooooo jealous.... what was he in Euros?

It was from their Toys R Us and was 49.99 Euros. Which at my exchange rate was £40.97 But well worth it.

Great sound chip of him telling Optimus not to do that.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Claymore - 10-08-2008 05:04 PM

woolies in st andrews has minicon 12 pack, shelf said 34.99 but brochure its 17.99 ????

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - madplanet - 10-08-2008 10:01 PM

Claymore Wrote:woolies in st andrews has minicon 12 pack, shelf said 34.99 but brochure its 17.99 ????

Ouch £35 they must be joking. Is that the offical suggested retail price?

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Claymore - 10-09-2008 10:24 AM

madplanet Wrote:
Claymore Wrote:woolies in st andrews has minicon 12 pack, shelf said 34.99 but brochure its 17.99 ????

Ouch £35 they must be joking. Is that the offical suggested retail price?

Yeah the catalogue says was £34.99 now £17.99, didnt buy it though so I don't know what price it would go through the till at though.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - KingGrimlock - 10-09-2008 03:07 PM

Play.com sale Leader Megs and Bulky £19.99 each Voyager Cyber Megs £9.99

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - madplanet - 10-09-2008 03:31 PM

Is there anyone in Harlow/Bishop's Stortford/Edmonton area seen TF Animated Blitzwing and Grimlock voyagers on sale at Tescos?

Wanna get them while they are still a tenner each.

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - KingGrimlock - 10-09-2008 03:34 PM

madplanet Wrote:Is there anyone in Harlow/Bishop's Stortford/Edmonton area seen TF Animated Blitzwing and Grimlock voyagers on sale at Tescos?

Wanna get them while they are still a tenner each.

You've only got till tomorrow MP. Have you tried Hasbrotoyshop.com with the code? They work out about £10.50 ea with free P&P

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Prime - 10-10-2008 04:22 PM

Tescos Poole & Bournemouth + Southampton Tescos Home (West Quay) all have a forey of Animated Voyagers at £9.99 including Grimlocks, Lugnuts, Blitzwings, Primes, Megs, Bulkheads.

TRU Poole have Cybertron Prime for £19.99 now. They also have the Universe Ultra size in and Titaniums on sale for £2.99.

Stupidly TRU Poole and Soton have the Ratchet and Bumblebee 2 Pack for £29.99.... WTF that’s like £10 over effective retail value and if you get the 3 for 2 offer as they still have these figures in even making it worse value.

Woolworths Poole have the Minicon Set

Forbiden Plannet Southampton has a good selection of Marvel Crossovers and Henkei in inc Jetfire. They also have a variety of animated, music label, statues, Omega Supreme and Sky Lynx Encores, Minibots, Alts + more
:mrgreen:

Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - madplanet - 10-20-2008 11:30 AM

Woolies are selling Transformer Animated Megs and Optimus battle back for £13.99 and Transformer Animated Roll out command Optimus Prime £24.99. There are other items reduced upto half price as well on the site.

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/browse/index.jsp?cat=cat1007822