Saké Comments
DVD Braggathon - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: DVD Braggathon (/thread-735.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: DVD Braggathon - Gruff - 04-17-2009 06:36 PM

herschell Wrote:Yesterday got Pole Position(80's cartoon) and today got Doctor who: Battlefield

Best Dr Who ever!

recently got Max Payne on Blu Ray, Indy 4 and Flags Of Our Fathers/Letters From Iwo Jima boxset

Re: DVD Braggathon - herschell - 05-23-2009 10:34 PM

Got Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles complete series 1 & 2 25th anniversery collection through post today, so good to see the origonal cartoon without any of this "Hero" nonesense, this is the first time its been out here unedited which I'm really thankful for

Re: DVD Braggathon - KingGrimlock - 06-22-2009 01:20 PM

Been a while since I posted on here but I've picked up all 8 seasons of Red Dwarf and the complete Unicron Trilogy in the last couple of weeks...

Re: DVD Braggathon - herschell - 07-16-2009 07:36 PM

Got Moonwalker today for £4.99, not ashamed to admit it

Re: DVD Braggathon - herschell - 07-26-2009 11:50 AM

got Robocop on Blu-Ray and got the DVD's Thundercats season 2 volume 2 which completes my collection, Real Ghostbusters complete season 1 and Gran

Re: DVD Braggathon - Mirage - 08-13-2009 11:37 AM

Young Indiana Jones, Volume 1 Box set.

Re: DVD Braggathon - herschell - 10-16-2009 06:54 PM

Mirage Wrote:Young Indiana Jones, Volume 1 Box set.

I used to really like this, I used to collect the videos to try to complete the map you got with one of them, I never managed to.

Re: DVD Braggathon - herschell - 12-02-2009 09:18 PM

Just got Voltron Defender Of The Universe Collection one, Blue Lion for £3.99, looking forward to watching as never seen it before, hope they release the origonal Japenese shows that were used to create Voltron.

Re: DVD Braggathon - herschell - 01-05-2010 07:25 PM

Got Doctor Who The Black Guardian Trilogy for Christmas

Re: DVD Braggathon - minion - 01-06-2010 02:40 PM

Some from before Xmas, some for Xmas and some since...

DVDs
Black Lagoon Second Barrage
Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2
Original Spider-man Season 1 vol 1-3
The Batman - Fourth Season
Saturn 3
Doghouse
Rogue
No Country for Old Men
Trick R Treat
Robot Chicken Sw ep2

Blu-Ray
Coraline
The Thing

Re: DVD Braggathon - thegreatdestroyer - 01-06-2010 03:37 PM

herschell Wrote:Just got Voltron Defender Of The Universe Collection one, Blue Lion for £3.99, looking forward to watching as never seen it before, hope they release the origonal Japenese shows that were used to create Voltron.

They already have in the US. Voltron: Beast King Go Lion
btw I checked with the publishers before Christmas and the rest of Voltron is not being released in the UK, I am very sad to say.

Blu-Ray
Street fighter the Legend of Chun Li
Monsters vs Aliens

DVD
MASK volume 2

Re: DVD Braggathon - minion - 01-06-2010 03:54 PM

Shame about Voltron not coming out on R2. I would recommend that you shop around for the R1 releases though.
When i was in the States back in Oct/Nov it was all discounted down in Target and Walmart. Not quite the tasty £4 that herschell paid, but around the £11-14 mark which is better than the £18 I paid for each of the five R1 sets in March 2008.

Re: DVD Braggathon - herschell - 01-07-2010 07:36 PM

minion Wrote:Shame about Voltron not coming out on R2. I would recommend that you shop around for the R1 releases though.
When i was in the States back in Oct/Nov it was all discounted down in Target and Walmart. Not quite the tasty £4 that herschell paid, but around the £11-14 mark which is better than the £18 I paid for each of the five R1 sets in March 2008.

I would buy R1 DVD's but my Blu-Ray player a Sony bdp-s350 doesn't take them which is a shame

Re: DVD Braggathon - Phill - 01-07-2010 07:43 PM

herschell Wrote:I would buy R1 DVD's but my Blu-Ray player a Sony bdp-s350 doesn't take them which is a shame

It can be made Multi-Region, but it involves buying another remote control.

Alternatively there's a bit of software called DVD43 which will make your PC or Laptop's DVD player multi-region and you can play back disks on that.

Re: DVD Braggathon - Phill - 01-08-2010 12:07 PM

Got Marley and Me (Again as one of my brother's borrowed my old copy and have lost it) and Colin (A zombie film from the Zombie's point of View).