Saké Comments
Movie or Universe - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Movie or Universe (/thread-738.html)

Movie or Universe - Phill - 09-19-2008 08:53 AM

The old and new WalMart exclusive figures, which are marketed in the Movie line, have been confirmed as originally planned to be in Universe.

For those that have them or are planning to get them, would you place them in with the new Universe figures, or keep them with the Movie toys?

Re: Movie or Universe - phantomfish - 09-19-2008 09:12 AM

Personally I tend to keep anything that as packaged as being in a particular line with that line e.g. the Micromaster Combiners released in Cybertron and Energon over here but Universe in the US I tend to keep with Cybertron and Energon. Also, the first line definitely had bio's that referenced other movie figures such as Jolt's kinship with Barricade.

Re: Movie or Universe - Heavyassault360 - 09-19-2008 07:14 PM

The only 1 that I slid to my Universe line was Crasher....I mean.....Damn what here name.Fracture.......Chit mang.The Mirage repaint.Yeah she is with the Classic Universe.
The others are....Movie figs.

Re: Movie or Universe - minion - 09-19-2008 07:36 PM

I tend to see the Classics as the best representations fo each character, and I actually already include toys from other TF line sin there such as Energon Shockwave. I'd definitely include the G1 homage walmart characters.