Saké Comments
Sari Sumsac TV series - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers Discussions (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Sari Sumsac TV series (/thread-756.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Sari Sumsac TV series - Sarisumdac01 - 08-14-2009 09:35 PM

Hey, do you think Sari Sumdac should have her own TV series? Cause I do. If anyone has any show ideas, speak up right now!

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - Mirage - 08-16-2009 11:43 PM

Option 3, the abomination that is "TF Animated" is forgotten and Sari left to the mists of time.

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - thegreatdestroyer - 08-18-2009 11:15 AM

Mirage Wrote:Option 3, the abomination that is "TF Animated" is forgotten and Sari left to the mists of time.

Don't be so bitter dude. I think a Sari show without Transformers would be an epic failure, You need big giant robots. If they stayed, well that would just be another series of Animated which I wouldn't have any problem with unlike some Wink

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - quartz - 08-18-2009 01:44 PM

I like Animated it was fun and the figures were accurate. I'd much rather re-watch that than Armada through Cybertron.

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - Mirage - 08-18-2009 02:20 PM

In fairness I would rate TFA slightly above beast wars... But you all know how little I liked that series.

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - minion - 08-18-2009 03:26 PM

Mirage is a bitter and twisted old man. :roll:

TFA was great, but a show wih just Sari? I can imagine that the pain of that after watching it would require me to pour bleach into my eyes to clean them after.

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - Sarisumdac01 - 08-18-2009 08:27 PM

Well, Sari introduced the Autobots to webcam and computers, so they talk every night by webcam. Oh and there would be clips of the Autobots, they'll just be on Cybertron! And they would come down for repeated occasions. But if it was just a show about Sari, me and my friends at deviantart would be so excited!

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - KingGrimlock - 08-18-2009 08:43 PM

I could see a spin off, maybe with Sari and a couple of mini con esq helpers fighting against the SUV etc, but I for one wouldn't be too interested and I loved Animated. Transformers cartoons need transformers in them and I don't think Sari is enough of a character without them.

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - Sarisumdac01 - 08-19-2009 04:12 PM

Gee, at least someone has respect for Sari. Mirage is such a trout! :? So, I was thinking, that, Professor Penny Princess could team up with the mean kids who went to Sari's 9th birthday, and Sari could make up another team of kids who don't think she's so wierd. I I think it would go perfectly! [Image: sdiconsuni-bumblebee.gif]

Isn't bumblebee cute? Big Grin

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - Mirage - 08-19-2009 04:13 PM

Watch it...

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - KingGrimlock - 08-19-2009 04:30 PM

*snigger*

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - Sarisumdac01 - 08-19-2009 04:33 PM

Alright, alright. So what do you all think of my idea I wrote a while ago?

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - KingGrimlock - 08-19-2009 04:34 PM

It's good, flesh it out into a decent bit of fan fiction and it'll be a success!

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - Sarisumdac01 - 08-19-2009 05:03 PM

are you saying write a fanfic about it?

Re: Sari Sumsac TV series - KingGrimlock - 08-19-2009 05:13 PM

Yeah do it! I love reading fan fiction, it's what keeps the older lines alive!