Saké Comments
Images of Seacons with Not For Sale stamp appear online - Printable Version

+- Saké Comments (http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discussion)
+-- Forum: TRANSFORMERS (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Transformers News (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Images of Seacons with Not For Sale stamp appear online (/thread-858.html)

Images of Seacons with Not For Sale stamp appear online - TFATM - 06-01-2010 06:50 PM

Please use this thread to discuss the Images of Seacons with Not For Sale stamp appear online news story on the main site.

ACToys.net member 反冲has posted a series of images of the Seacons in Generation One colour schemes though Snap Trap is missing and Jawbreaker / Overbite is somewhat off coloured.  Some of the toys have a "not for sale" stamp as well as "made in China" markings suggesting that though they also have an 1­987 copyright marking, that these figures have been made in recent years.  Its unlikely that these were test-shots for the Collectors Club figure, as white samples have already been seen of those and its more likely that these figures could be seeing a re-release perhaps as a SDCC exclusive or a Japanese release.  Expect more on this as the story develops.
[img]/img/news/201006/thumb-seacon-08.jpg[/img]­

Re: Images of Seacons with Not For Sale stamp appear online - minion - 06-01-2010 09:29 PM

MINE!

Re: Images of Seacons with Not For Sale stamp appear online - GALVY - 06-01-2010 09:56 PM

maybe they are gonna get an encore release? which would be the only way ill ever own them. :lol:

Re: Images of Seacons with Not For Sale stamp appear online - minion - 06-02-2010 11:45 AM

I'd buy them. Can never own too many seacons.
I'd love a new g1 set, especially in the big box style.

Re: Images of Seacons with Not For Sale stamp appear online - GALVY - 06-06-2010 10:08 PM

if they do re-release them it should be big box style. but imagine for a moment they released them individually , and we had to go hunting to complete the set. just like the 80s. i want individual releases, make it happen hasbro, talk to takara and make it happen. DO BOTH. :roll: :roll: :lol: