Saké Comments - KO Fort Max, Grand Max and Brave MAx on teh way

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KO Fort Max, Grand Max and Brave MAx on teh way
02-09-2011, 04:48 PM
KO Fort Max, Grand Max and Brave MAx on teh way
Please use this thread to discuss the KO Fort Max, Grand Max and Brave MAx on teh way news story on the main site.

The largest Transformers toy ever made, Fortress Maximus, along with his two recoloured brothers, Grand Maximus and Brave Maximus have been confirmed as planned releases by Knock Off Transformers manufacturers in China.
Many Transformers fans will celebrate the news, whilst others will be very upset.  How will this effect the goign rate of Fort Max's?  Well for sure you will see several more for sale closer to the KO release, and the price tag (set as $300) is cheap for a Grand Max (often over $100).
All parts are expected, including the Master Sword, Gasket, Grommet, Spike/Grand and the Grand Max pretender shell (possibly in Fort Max and Brave Max colours).

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Re: KO Fort Max, Grand Max and Brave MAx on teh way
$300 is still a lot of money for a KO but it will fill a few gaps as long as the plastic quality is not too shoddy

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
02-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Re: KO Fort Max, Grand Max and Brave MAx on teh way
I'm kinda hoping that this lowers the prices of the real deals, it wouldn't sit right with me to go "this is the largest transformer you can get, this one is a knock-off..." *awkward silence*

At least that's how I imagine that's how these things go down.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]