Universe
Anywhere
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Movie or Universe
09-19-2008, 08:53 AM
Movie or Universe
The old and new WalMart exclusive figures, which are marketed in the Movie line, have been confirmed as originally planned to be in Universe.

For those that have them or are planning to get them, would you place them in with the new Universe figures, or keep them with the Movie toys?

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2008, 09:12 AM
Re: Movie or Universe
Personally I tend to keep anything that as packaged as being in a particular line with that line e.g. the Micromaster Combiners released in Cybertron and Energon over here but Universe in the US I tend to keep with Cybertron and Energon. Also, the first line definitely had bio's that referenced other movie figures such as Jolt's kinship with Barricade.

[Image: phantomfish2.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
09-19-2008, 07:14 PM
The only 1 that I slid to my Universe line was Crasher....I mean.....Damn what here name.Fracture.......Chit mang.The Mirage repaint.Yeah she is with the Classic Universe.
The others are....Movie figs.
Find all posts by this user
09-19-2008, 07:36 PM
I tend to see the Classics as the best representations fo each character, and I actually already include toys from other TF line sin there such as Energon Shockwave. I'd definitely include the G1 homage walmart characters.

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user