Saké Comments - "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
10-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
As Galvanize walked away. Sonics looked towards were the noises were coming from.

Do you think those guys will notice a lonely truck passing them by? He asked.

[Image: Madplanet.png]

My Stuff for sale http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discuss...f=15&t=755
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2008, 05:47 PM
How does is feel to work knowing you have a replacement in waiting. Are the superiors waiting for you to screw up, maybe waiting for you to break down? That was the problem facing Type X-25 a trash bot.

The Type-X50's were faster, tougher and could carry a bigger payload not to mention they operated at half the energy consumption. How's a bot suppose to compete with that? What would happen to Type X-25? Wold they just deactivate him? Maybe he could work at a plant, surely he had some use?

Hey, TrashBot!!!!!!

Type X-25 snapped out of his thoughts

You gonna take my trash away or you gonna just look at it all day?

Ohh, apologies sir....I was just

I don't give a damn what the crap your doing you trash-clown, just get it done!!!

Yes, sir.

Type-X25 emptied the trash and went on to the next stop....He avoided the confrontation a complaint to his boss was not something he needed.

[Image: Soldierx01.png]
10-22-2008, 08:52 AM
It wasn't long before the Truck arived at its next destination and Durral opened the shutters once more to let them off.

"No sign of th Bossman yet but this is where your suposed to hijack that truck." He said as he turned too look at the abandond street.

There was a demolition site on one side of the road and an abandond smelting plant on the other. There was alot of chainlink fencing, dumpsters and other places to hide. The street lights were old, a few were broken and another dozen or so were flickering on their way out. The road was slightly cracked and potholed and you could even see some staining on the holodome from where the fumes of the smelting plant hadn't been properly filtered. The whole place was quiet, and quite frankly slightly creepy. It was probubly just as well not many of the collonists had access to horror films or the imagination to concive such a thing.

"Remember if you want to bail out on this the boss will still go ahead on his own. You can stay on the truck an I'll take you too the ship. Got to take brainiac bot there anyway, the computer systems arnt quite up and running. So nows the time."

[Image: steelimusprimesig-1.jpg]
My old sig from my battles with Galvy. I miss you old friend.
10-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Sonics jumped off from back of the truck. He looked around to get his barings. He looked towards the dumpster.

That will be a great place for me to hide and wait for my 'attack' on the truck, he thought.

Thanks for the lift Durral, will catch you later Wink

He turned to the others I think best I hide in that dumpster near the road. That way when the truck comes I can pop out and stun him. Im sure there is enough room for someone else to share. :lol:

So Ramp-X we still going ahead with the plan? MMB can you tap into the lighting grid and try to either getting the rest of the lighting to dim more down, or at least get them all to blink at a slower on off rate. I will keep an 'ear' out for on coming traffic. When I hear the truck a few clicks away, transform and hover into the air. Make sure you turn off all electrical lighting. When he comes to a close promiximity to my hiding place, I will stun him. Then Ramp-X swoop down quickly to the truck and take over driving and stop. The others I recomend you stay hiding and only help if things get messy. Oh if the truck gets out of control run! Eveyone ok with the plan?

He walked towards the dumpster and jumped in. As he sat there waiting for others to join in on the 'hide and seek' game.

Why is it when you hide from someone, you get nervous and have to spring a leak? He laughed to himself.

He lifted is arm and started to activate his sonic ray, with a guess to which signal length would stun the driver.

Maybe a high mid setting would work. That way if the glass does absorb some of the signal it will still knock out the driver, he thought.

10-22-2008, 02:20 PM
*MMB rolled off the back of the truck*

Ill get those lights sorted, seem standard to me...

*MMB rolled over to the nearest lampost, opening an engineer panel he pulled a switching device from his draw*

Simple, but this should do the trick....

*Sparks flew out from inside the panel as he attached a wire to the electronics, the lights in the nearest section of lamposts flickered off and then on again, he then ran the wire behind the nearest chainlink fence and a pile of rubble from the demolition site, from where he would control the current*

Ok we should be sorted!! Ill just close the access panel!

*Having trouble getting the stiff panel to secure, MMB gave it a whack with a hammer, the crumbling lampost lurched 20 or so degress towards the road, he wheeled back in surprise, not hearing a crash, he reopened his optic to see it wobbling around*

Umm... It'll be fine!

*MMB poked it reassuringly before returning to his hiding spot and the light dimming device*

[Image: bsig20111.jpg]
Fact: Brawn isn't dead he's just been stamping on scalpers.
10-22-2008, 03:20 PM
Ramp-X quietly walked out of the truck and looked around.
If I'm going to be coming from the top, the best place to be would be somewhere high....
He looked around and then saw the old smelting plant.
...That'll work. Now lets see, if the truck is nearby I shouldn't risk my alt mode untill I get there first otherwise they'll hear me soooo....
He reached inside a little pack and pulled out a pair of what seemed to be gloves. He smiled.
I wonder if it'll work.
He slid on the skeletal gloves and flexed them. Then jumped onto the wall. He half expected to land on his rump but instead found himself hanging. He soon reached the top where he waved to the others to show he was ready then transformed and waited for the rest of them.

[Image: highram1copy-1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2008, 04:51 PM
Elsewhere.....

Rex-R.V stood outside a recharging unit, looking at the road. He turned his head left, focusing his optics in the distance, then slowly turned right, as if trying to gauge the distance. Straightening up he looked around himself, not a lifeform to seen.

"Hmmm.... how me do this...."

He walked into the middle of the road and stamped on the surface. He then rubbed it with his toes as if testing it, then proceeded to jump up and down a few times. The road surface was still immaculate under his feet.

"Hmmm"

Rex transformed and with a hiss of hydrualics lifted his bulk off the tanktracks, nosecone pointing at 45 degrees and with a low growl of an engine, slammed all his weight forward into the surface. There was an almighty squeal and shower of spark as he scratched the toughened surface and skidded off. He transformed and lay in a heap in the road.

"Slag! Why everything so tough. Why me dumb-bot not able to do this."

As he stood, about to transform and have another go, there was a beep from his wrist console.

{T-minus 4 clicks till intercept}

"SLAG!"

He quickly transformed again, and a whine and a squeal later was sat on the road, punching his fists into it.

"Why me not have time!!!"

Beep.

{T-Minus 3.5 clicks till intercept}

He jumped to his feet, red mist decending.

"Me not know!"

He punched a waste receptical, spraying empty energon charges across the road.

"Me not smart enough"

He kicked out a the recharge unit, knocking it clean off the ground. A shower of sparks as the energon feeds severed lit up Rex's face, buring deep in his optics. He picked up the broken unit and hurled it into the middle of the street with a roar of defiance. It shattered, pouring raw energon across the surface. Rex looked on and his shoulders dropped. He looked utterly defeated.

"Me let everyone down. Me let Boss'bot down. Me let Rex-R.V down"

He dropped onto a seat on the sidewalk with a sigh and watched the energon pouring across the road. The street lamps down the street flickered into life. Beep.

{T-Minus 3 clicks to intercept}

"Slag off"

Rex, like a pepulant teenager, swung a kick at the nearest streetlight, a faint clang echoed down the empty street. He dropped his head into his hands.

There was a groan of twisted metal.

Followed by a much longer one.

Rex looked up to watch the aforementioned streetlamp falling slowly over, landing amid the now considerable puddle of energon, with a shatter as the light cover smashed. Rex sighed.

"Now look what me do"

The street lamp next to him flickered. Rex looked up, then at the broken lamp, then back at the one that had just come on.

"Oh slag...."

Boom.

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
10-22-2008, 05:57 PM
74 by 5th.....

galvanize stood and thought what he was about to do.

"this is gonna be easy, all i gotta do is transform to my particle drill and aim up instead of down. hope REX finds it this simple ."

as his organics and gears slipped through the transforming motions he couldnt help but give a short laugh.

"finally found a use for this damn particle drill, hope no ones walking around up there.."

BBAABBOOOOMMMMM
galvanize let a blast from his drill core shoot up at the road above and was pleased when the road started to cave in .

"hahaha, that was kinda fu.... OH HECK, I GOTTA GET OUTA HE.......
the sewer went quite as more of the rubble fell on to galvanize

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
10-22-2008, 09:20 PM
madplanet Wrote:He walked towards the dumpster and jumped in. As he sat there waiting for others to join in on the 'hide and seek' game.

Type X-25 had arrived at his next stop and again just looked at the dumpster soon starting to daze and dream about the unsure future.....

Sometimes I just want to get off this rock, thought Type- X25....

10-24-2008, 02:14 PM
Over the blue flames of the energon fire Rex could see a large white and orange vehicle turning onto the street before slowing down. The colours were the usual recognized format of the main Logistics company and had to be the target. With his job done he now had to high tail it out of there before the Fire department showed up.

[Image: steelimusprimesig-1.jpg]
My old sig from my battles with Galvy. I miss you old friend.
10-24-2008, 06:24 PM
Sonics scanner picked up large noise heading towards them.

Can't be sure if its the target, he thought.

He opened his comunciator

Ramp-X I am picking up movement, any chance you can see if its the target?

10-24-2008, 08:54 PM
as galvanize came too he realized a lot of folk had gathered above.

" im ok folks he quietly said, just my pride thats hurt. any chance of a line down here?"" the whole street just collasped under me" he lied
"we need to seal the street off, just as a precaution of cause,no traffic should come this way till we determin what happened"

galvanize couldnt help but stare at the mech direclty above him.

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
10-25-2008, 02:52 AM
madplanet Wrote:Sonics opened his comunciator

Ramp-X I am picking up movement, any chance you can see if its the target?

Type X-25 shook his head "target?" was the dumpster talking to him?

Type X-25 quicly looks inside the dumpster and see's that someone is in there.

Yo!!! What the rust is going on here??? WHy are you in there come on out bot....Don't try anything sneaky either!

10-26-2008, 05:49 PM
"Um.... I think so.... well... Somethings coming.... wait.... Yes. It's on it's way. I estimate a rough 5 mins before it's here so I'd get ready." he replied.
"Oh, and Sonics, I think somebots found your hiding place." He said, turning his attention towards Type X-25. "I think It'd be best to hide him as well before we're found out. But I'm only suggesting." he added hastily.

[Image: highram1copy-1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-27-2008, 11:15 PM
Elsewhere...

Drawn by a large crowd and happily away from the blaring sirens, Rex-R.V, slightly scortched and a little sooted made his way towards the rendezvous point with Glavanize. He waited impatiently in the shadows, tapping a big foot and humming nervously. Beep.

{Glavanize meeting now}

"Hmmm... where he got to..."

Rex looked out of the alley and instantly ducked back in as another fire engine speeded past in the direction of the energon fire. He moved slowly to the other end of the alley and poked his head out again. A little further down the street another crowd had gathered, around them dust was settling and the road appeared to have been exploded upwards. Rex checked the road signs, his map and the wrist console and agreed with himself that Galvanize had done his job.

"But where he got to..."

Rex turned out of the alley, moving away from the crowd when he heard a familiar tone...

GALVY Wrote:" I'm ok folks, just my pride thats hurt. Any chance of a line down here? The whole street just collasped under me, we need to seal the street off, just as a precaution of cause, no traffic should come this way till we determin what happened"

He stopped, sighed and turned back, slowly making his way towards the crowd.

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]