Saké Comments - I have strange opinions

Poll: A terrorist, A Politician and a banker with their head in the sand who do you kick first?
A terrorist
A Politician
A banker
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have strange opinions
02-04-2010, 01:09 PM
I have strange opinions
A terrorist
What can a terrorist actually do ? If you become unafraid of the terrorism how can they effectively influence your life?
Answer the only way is by other people being scared or being caught in a act of terrorism which you probably have better odds of winning the lottery.

A Politician
What can a politician actually do ? quite a lot they can pass stupid unenforceable laws, steal from the state, lead a country into morally dubious wars?
Answer: Vote. every 4-5 years we get the chance to chance these morally vacuous people who claim to want to change everything then change nothing so as to stay in power and not make any decisions that would lead to them not being re elected.

A Banker
What can a banker actually do? Nick Leason brought down a bank single handedly collectively they can cause a world wide recession they can influence your life in more ways than I can even imagine, it's professional poker playing with your money!!
Answer: there is none I can think of they are unelected professional gamblers with your money, it's probably not if they do it again more a question of when and how?

Who will you kick?

[center][Image: impy.jpg][/center]
[center]Grizzley8U and impactor only leaving to get the train since 2002[/center]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Re: I have strange opinions
A banker...

Violence merely begets more violence so kicking a terrorist is counter productive...

As you say we have an option to change government about twice a decade. So we have options there...

Bankers however are leeches who need a good kicking.

Worried about the cruelty and lack of mercy as applied to food? All I can say is that we did not climb to the top of the food chain to eat soya
[Image: miragesig.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Politicians because they are probably responsable for it all.

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
02-04-2010, 06:09 PM
But... You appear to have voted for bankers? Or not voted and someone else voted for bankers and has not repied.

Worried about the cruelty and lack of mercy as applied to food? All I can say is that we did not climb to the top of the food chain to eat soya
[Image: miragesig.gif]
02-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Politicians every time!!!
They have the opportunity to change things for the better and constantly waste it.

[Image: bsig20111.jpg]
Fact: Brawn isn't dead he's just been stamping on scalpers.
02-04-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm pretty old fashioned I guess.
You get good bankers and bad bankers.
You get good polititians and bad polititians.
But terrorists are pretty much by definition bad in my books.
Not saying that this country has any good bankers or polititians, but I'm fairly sure we don't have any good terrorists either.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
02-08-2010, 11:49 PM
looks like the bankers are going to get the overall vote for a kicking it seems can we get Randy Orton to do the punt?

[center][Image: impy.jpg][/center]
[center]Grizzley8U and impactor only leaving to get the train since 2002[/center]
02-09-2010, 09:49 PM
hrmmm....
I don't think I'm not going to vote, mostly because I'm rather ignorant of what these people do that is so terrible but... meh. Partly because I don't know which to go for.

Terrorist: Sometimes a mislead or Manipulated person who was exposed to the wrong things at the wrong times and probably hasn't got anything better to do (people in a bad situation).
Politician: Some do try but simply don't have the backing or are too powerless to do much. Also there are lots of people who don't bother voting fullstop. But instead complain of the results.
Bankers: Some don't even like their jobs. Apparently the higher up you get in the Banks the more your job consists of paperwork.

[Image: highram1copy-1.png]