Saké Comments - Auto Assembly 2011 -Toy Display - What would you like to see

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Auto Assembly 2011 -Toy Display - What would you like to see
09-28-2010, 08:00 AM
Auto Assembly 2011 -Toy Display - What would you like to see
Morning everyone.

Since Auto Assembly 2010 I've been thinking about exactly what to do for the toy display next year. I have a few ideas for some themes that I'm still milling over in the back of my mind, but I thought why not put it out there and see what kinda toys everyone would like to see.

Figure wise I can bring along pretty much anything from G1 through Armada, including exclusives etc then there are more gaps in the lines I have until you get to RotF where I only have about a dozen (if that) figures.

I've also got things like plenty of other merchandise from the 80s onwards, character sheets etc

It won't be Lucky Draws as I don't plan on putting together another public display of those unless I can get one of everything or open a museum with the entire collection.

I'm not going to make a decision this year (in-case I get my hands on something supremely unique and wonderful that could become a central piece) but it'll help to give me an idea what people would like to see.

I'll be honest, topping this years will be tough/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Auto Assembly 2011 -Toy Display - What would you like to see - quartz - 09-28-2010 08:00 AM